Rip Jimmy Thompson

Well a good friend and terrier lad passed away yesterday after a long haul with cancer,his funeral will be next week incase anybody wants to go,I will let you know when

TOP BLOKE he was to... Only new jimmy a few years but helped me out on many occasions.

Always enjoyed calling in for a chat with him. Be sadly missed by many

Rip Jimmy

Jimmys funeral is Friday the 29th July at holy trinity church west cornforth at 12o'clock then onto countdown crem at 1o'clock,then back to west cornforth community centre for the people that want to attend.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 1

Well a good friend and terrier lad passed away yesterday after a long haul with cancer,his funeral will be next week incase anybody wants to go,I will let you know when

TOP BLOKE he was to... Only new jimmy a few years but helped me out on many occasions.

Always enjoyed calling in for a chat with him. Be sadly missed by many

Rip Jimmy

Apparently his coffin is getting done in camo what he wanted,he was a funny fecker and will be sadly missed mate.

• Like 7

Jimmy & my dad used too dissapeer for days on end on the drink together , it got that bad that my mother chased him down the street with a brush , Back when things were different they would go out digging & not always together then meet up to have a drink in one of the local boozers to talk about the days digging , then go out the following to do it all again , Later in life I started to knock about with him & we had some good laughs along the way as you can guess my mother wasn't best pleased about it ,On the drink with him could definately be a journey as you would never know what would happen ,I'll miss the craic with him as we would put things to right or when we went out hunting & digging . A good man who was taken from us that will never be able to be replaced as one of lifes true characters ,RIP mate & may their be plenty of digging /hunting /fereting & drink where you have gone to mate .

• Like 10