Axe Attack ....germany

A mother and 3 daughters have just been stabbed in france by a north african muslim for being scantily dressed,one of the daughters is 8 years old.

Scum.

It's boiling hot out today. Of course women in civilised cultures are going to wear less and enjoy the sun.

There are some muzzrat countries becoming a bit more civilised, their allowing woman in taxis now. :laugh:

post-41670-0-47410100-1468942440.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who was given sanctuary by innocent people, much like the ones he tried to murder on the train with an axe.   I don't remember reports of Jews raping and murdering when given sanctuary in safe count

There are some muzzrat countries becoming a bit more civilised, their allowing woman in taxis now.

That's another feather in Merkels cap to go with the rapes she has inflicted on her citizens.

Posted Images

Nothing much will be done till a high ranking figures gets it .

Now THAT'S an idea for a referendum ! Who would you like to see publicly executed ?

Hillary Clinton or Angel Merkel ? That would be a close one.......

My daughter will be moving here next month.... seriously considering giving her a can of CS gas now for when she's out and about.

Get your girlfriend to be her bodyguard. ...nobody will mess with him. :D:

• Like 1

My daughter will be moving here next month.... seriously considering giving her a can of CS gas now for when she's out and about.

I would but it would be the rape kit 1 that turns there face purple or bright orange, so that even if the police did nothing you'd have a week or 2 find the twat and know you've got the right 1 ?

• Like 2

I would but it would be the rape kit 1 that turns there face purple or bright orange, so that even if the police did nothing you'd have a week or 2 find the twat and know you've got the right 1 ?

Good to know ? With Andorra only up the road it's quite easy to get pretty much anything like that ??

• Like 1

Maybe more restrictions on buying axes for everybody?

Exactly,in fact all garden tools should be licensed and the pointy/sharp ones outright banned.

Pens too,as if anyone needs them these days with smart phones etc,and if someone insists on writing things down,what's wrong with crayons or felt tips?

A mother and 3 daughters have just been stabbed in france by a north african muslim for being scantily dressed,one of the daughters is 8 years old.

Scum.

It's boiling hot out today. Of course women in civilised cultures are going to wear less and enjoy the sun.

How dare they wear less clothing on a hot day showing such blatant disrespect to smelly backward village idiots.

Tut tut, fancy them thinking they could do that in a forward thinking civilised society, my oh my.

Common sense tells people you wouldn't put an orphaned fox cub in a hen house but yet the educated elite think you can put those infidel hating backward scumbags in a civilised society and all would be ok.

• Like 3

Exactly,in fact all garden tools should be licensed and the pointy/sharp ones outright banned.

Pens too,as if anyone needs them these days with smart phones etc,and if someone insists on writing things down,what's wrong with crayons or felt tips?

I think some sort of proof of use id should be shown when purchasing potentially dangerous gardening equipment

What possible reason could anyone have for owning an a killing machine like a pitch fork or axe?

If you need any work doing you should just hire a licensed professional,who's fully insured and up to date with all his health and safety and diversity and inclusion training.

Anything else is asking for trouble.

• Like 1

I think some sort of proof of use id should be shown when purchasing potentially dangerous gardening equipment

What possible reason could anyone have for owning an a killing machine like a pitch fork or axe?

If you need any work doing you should just hire a licensed professional,who's fully insured and up to date with all his health and safety and diversity and inclusion training.

Maybe not as much as hiring a professional but at least proof they will be used responsibly

No,they could lie.

Just ban them,we need more things to be banned if we want to be safe.

I personally won't feel safe until all tools,as well as pointy and heavy objects require licenses with stringent background checks and regular training updates.

Edited by neems

Just like guns

If they want them they will get them

Weapons can be made.

You can't go banning this and that ect

We just need strong leadership to stop the rot.

:D :D :D

Cheers, D.

Maybe not as much as hiring a professional but at least proof they will be used responsibly

No,they could lie.

Just ban them,we need more things to be banned if we want to be safe.

I personally won't feel safe until all tools,as well as pointy and heavy objects require licenses with stringent background checks and regular training updates.

so we need a licence for kitchen knives ? na dont blame the tool blame the hand that wields it .pointy stick will do some damage to flesh !!!