Labour Leadership Election

Go to solution Solved by Lenmcharristar,

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK....why is immigration good for the UK.....From where I'm sitting the only people who welcome it with open arms are either ethnics that hate the British way of life....OR owners of big business that

No party that supports mass unchecked, uncontrolled immigration can claim to be the party of the working man, regardless of all their claims. The people most affected negatively and the biggest lose

Imagine that turn out!!.......   "Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"   "Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"   "Jezza,

He still has Diane Abott in tow she puts more people off supporting him than some of his policys.

Come on pal with all the stress he's under he needs to keep his stress relief close by... :D

...Made myself feel sick now thinking about those two at it :bad:

He still has Diane Abott in tow she puts more people off supporting him than some of his policys.

Come on pal with all the stress he's under he needs to keep his stress relief close by... :D

Wile ever he has got that horror in tow he his further alienateing himself from your traditional working class voters up north she might appeal to the Islington labour trendys but she disgusts most ordinary working class folk I know.

• Like 1

Wile ever he has got that horror in tow he his further alienateing himself from your traditional working class voters up north she might appeal to the Islington labour trendys but she disgusts most ordinary working class folk I know.

I'd agree with you there TBH pal, I can't stand her either, her voice is like nails on a blackboard to me :yes: and let's not get into some of her more "interesting" views...

But I can understand why he keeps her around, truly loyal supporters in the PLP are thin on the ground at the moment and he needs all the backing he can get.

Imagine that turn out!!.......

"Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"

"Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"

"Jezza, I want you to unilaterally disarm all over my big black tits"

"Oh Di, I'm gonna bend you over like Neil Kinnock at an EU banquet"

"Do me up the Karl Marx, I've shaved all the Tony Blair off so it's completely smooth!.......do me like Nelson Mandela in the nick!"

"Here it comes.......aaahhhhhaaaahhhuuuuupppppppp the workers !"

• Like 7

"Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"

"Do me up the Karl Marx, I've shaved all the Tony Blair off so it's completely smooth!.......do me like Nelson Mandela in the nick!"

LMFAO.

You are one sick puppy WILF :no:

That's my appetite gone for the next few days :bad:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Cnrf6DjWgAAf3Ph.png

Support for Corbyn among Labour members just keeps growing despite the constant attacks in the media by the Blairites ;)

When I read this on the news page's earlier I knew you would be gloating :laugh:
  • Like 1

Who's Owen Smith ?

You're not the only one asking that pal :laugh:

The fact no well known heavyweights of the Labour party are standing against him shows they know they have no chance of winning IMO. The members are taking back their party ;)