What Are You Grateful For......?

jmilam08 how's the little one doing mate???...

Alrite Mate,was gana post in tomorrow morning but now you've asked I'll do it now.

The little fighter has near enough made a complete turn around and managing the breathing on her own now,just a bit of oxygen to assist now and then,fluid on the lung apparently so once it's gone she should have no reacuring problems fingers crossed.

That's great news :victory: and for delicate little things they sure are tough buggers with some spirit in them,hopefully she'll be home where she proper belongs and i recon those little lungs of her will be waking you all up at some ungodly hour soon enough mate :laugh: ...

• Like 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the nhs. Iv got a 2 day old daughter in intensive care unit at the min and they have been the most caring,supportive doctors you could wish for,these ain't just cold hearted robots doing there day jo

Alrite Mate,was gana post in tomorrow morning but now you've asked I'll do it now.The little fighter has near enough made a complete turn around and managing the breathing on her own now,just a bit of

i'm grateful that my daughters twin babies have been born

Posted Images

Alrite Mate,was gana post in tomorrow morning but now you've asked I'll do it now.

The little fighter has near enough made a complete turn around and managing the breathing on her own now,just a bit of oxygen to assist now and then,fluid on the lung apparently so once it's gone she should have no reacuring problems fingers crossed.

That's great news :victory: and for delicate little things they sure are tough buggers with some spirit in them,hopefully she'll be home where she proper belongs and i recon those little lungs of her will be waking you all up at some ungodly hour soon enough mate :laugh: ...

post-15693-0-68501500-1469050614_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

:toast: Good old girl ,well young un but you get it :laugh: ,cracking mate and nice one for the pic.She looks like she's doing well for what she's been through and if i may?,whats her name ?...but what ever she is called bless her and may she continue to crack on :victory: ...

• Like 1

Brilliant news pal, she sure is a fighter and a bonny wee thing too. Hope she's home with her family around her soon, atb :thumbs:

• Like 1