Would You Be Prepared To Go To Prison

Don't worry lads, I'll break yous all out lol

:icon_eek:

in that case were proper fcukd...

Few of the trenchers out terrier section to help and I reckon I could tunnel into any nick lol

if you need a getaway driver then I'm your man Don ;).lol.atb dc
  • Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't you got anything else to do in life. Walk the dog. Cut the lawn. Even hoover the house. Thinking and talking about such complete shit is beyond me. It will be are ufos real next.

Only if I can dress like a pirate :ar!

I rather be poorer sat in our own country with full use of our Democratic right than sat here frustrated that brussels has all our say.

Only reason people voted out of the eu was immigration and what a load of bollox you really think your going to get rid of the people whos here or stop them coming in. All them that voted out have been lied to. Leaving the will effect working class more than anyone else.

I think theirs lots of reasons people voted 'leave' not just immigration.
what like the amount of money we pay into the eu? Thats all a con aswell we get plenty out.

Errr.......none of the above !!

It was always about democracy for me and the the breaking of this corruption between big corporates and governments making policy to enslave people instead of make their life better.

I don't live in England anymore so immigration don't mean shit to me anyway, I was think this needed to happen for the sake of the world not just Britain.

• Like 4

As for the original post, in western countries.......normally the violence only happens once you get elected not from the bloke on the street ;)

Who do you fight??

It's not exactly black and white is it, there's very little I would want to go to prison over tbh, I've a nice life now, decent missus, lovely kids, grafted hard for a nice enough life..... So selfishly the only thing I would ruin all of that for is if somebody was directly going to or had ruined any of that...

• Like 1

I'd not join a violent protest but if things got a whole more serious then yes I would pick a side and fight for my country.

Way I see it Shotguns and HMR's would be a up front. with my dodgy knees I would probably try to get a variation for a .243, so I can be behind all those with Airguns, shotguns and rimmies and be deer legal in between times, of course would need a mentor for a time until the FEO opens it up but with a bit of action he should do that fairly soon fingers crossed.

Still the .22 or .177 debate should get sorted out by the end ;)

Edited by Paulnix

I'd not join a violent protest but if things got a whole more serious then yes I would pick a side and fight for my country.

Way I see it Shotguns and HMR's would be a up front. with my dodgy knees I would probably try to get a variation for a .243, so I can be behind all those with Airguns, shotguns and rimmies and be deer legal in between times, of course would need a mentor for a time until the FEO opens it up but with a bit of action he should do that fairly soon fingers crossed.

You forgot to outflank them with the catapult battalions, then set the dogs on 'em !

• Like 1

You forgot to outflank them with the catapult battalions, then set the dogs on 'em !

That's it. You're now leader of the resistance...

I never sought to be leader of the resistance, but I have searched my heart amd soul, and I have decided that, in the interests of the country, I am the right person to unite us again...etc etc etc

• Like 3