Whirrier's

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheaten whippet couldnt fault the old boy. dont think he ever had a sick day. no reverse gear .   ideal for all round pesters dog.

She's 'kind of' a whirrier - dam 100% terrier, sire first cross border terrier x whippet, which makes her 3/4 terrier, 1/4 whippet. If you go ahead with your plan and the pups turn out anything like m

My little bitch Molly 20" 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington.

Posted Images

Tb25 why is it only a good thing but in my opinion the negatives out way the positives like some can throw heavy and be to hard mouthed for edibles and if its fire your lurcher line is wanting id cull the line and start again as in my opinion all running dogs should have enough heart with out the influence of bull.

To me the bull offers something different to me compared to what others may see in a bull breed..some see jaw power.fire.strenth.i see great nose great nature easy to train.great round the famly.not in all cases but maybe take the odd nock better...for me I just really like bull blooded lurchers..I no you may get a few funny fuckers but you will in all x .

• Like 1

Just depends on the percentage I think mate.i wouldn't be wanting a half x for general mooching.saying that I know a lad with a mutt more than a half x and it be welcomed on eBay mooching team..just depends not how they fro as you said

Some of those bull x whippets are nice little dogs ,moll used to be on here had a nice one I liked,I reckon a 1/4 or 1/8 bull would be nice.

yup no more needed than that I would say..

Maybe so Ross mate..to be fair to her she has a lot to learn as she's more of a mooching mutt to were the rest are for lamping..she's not found her gears yet...when the bunny's brake cove

Ayup mate i gotta say that one of mine is ok in the day to be fair took him to abit of grassland the other day and he found and caught 8 on his own in a couple of hours not often he don't nail something on the daily walk. Still a b*****d with strangers tho.

Tbh mate i dont have have no real concerns with her apart from the lack of bunny's and the ground am limited two at the moment..the more she sees the better she will get no doubt...she does have a cracking nose though....just been offered a full time job..with the worst hours you can think of .but that will get Me back on the road and give me my morning moochers and lamping as it's a 12 till 8 shift.its all down to the more they see the better they will get and tbh she's not been saying anywhere anoth as yet ...mines great with folk plus dogs...good around the yard though very protective and if someone is about she lets you no. I like that...she will see some miles once am back driving.

I bumped in to a litter mate of ours other week...nice sort..i think most have come out very much like gaffer...so if she turns out half the dog gaffer is it won't be a bad thing....not that my mutt be doing half the work you lads put in .

Fair play to yer mate best of luck with the new job gaffer has Deffo left his stamp on his pups. You know mines had abit of stick for his age but it's starting to show in his attitude now real confident for a young dog makes things look easy like I say dislikes strangers but dunno whether it's learned or just the way he is. Well Deffo have some sport with these this coming winter for sure. There's something about that bitch of yours I really like I think she stood out from a lot of the others. I was very tempted with her and I won't keep bitches as a rule.