Whirrier's

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheaten whippet couldnt fault the old boy. dont think he ever had a sick day. no reverse gear .   ideal for all round pesters dog.

She's 'kind of' a whirrier - dam 100% terrier, sire first cross border terrier x whippet, which makes her 3/4 terrier, 1/4 whippet. If you go ahead with your plan and the pups turn out anything like m

My little bitch Molly 20" 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington.

Posted Images

Depends on your ground imo, the little dogs I've had have struggled on our flat ground regardless of what they are chasing.

An they get unsighted easily ,long grass etc.
True but I think it's mainly speed they lack. Ok they're quick off the mark but a bunny on nice flat fields without hedges or fences to bounce off goes like shit off a stick and take some catching and them 17 -20tts dogs struggle. 22+ for me from now on.
  • Like 2

Maybe so Ross mate..to be fair to her she has a lot to learn as she's more of a mooching mutt to were the rest are for lamping..she's not found her gears yet...when the bunny's brake cove

Brake cover she's just a little slow.all comes with experience though ...I see a winter full of lamping with her though as am back in work now.still a pup though as ya say mate

Why gaz unless u r tracking shot deer i dont see what big 25tts plus lurchers can do better thank a little 19 tts whirrier for mooching rat rabbit retrieving odd fox i think these are the way to go also much less likely to get pulled with 2 little whippety mongerels than a big ole lurcher

I like tracking shot deer. Got a few mates who shoot ?