Typical left winger ,,,,,slags off the right ,,,,then put her kids in private school !!!

As annoying was Anna Soubbry .......she said the referendum was won by " white council house voters "",,,,,,,,,,,,,well sweetheart ,,,if you were more in touch with them you would have seen it coming wouldn't you ?

Alex Salmond ,,,,,if he tells us again what a fantastic woman Sturgeon is I will scream ,,,,,,,well guess what ,,,Westminster wont give you another referendum so stop moaning and move on !!

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure I would give it a go .

Faint heart never brimmed a pig and a standing cock seldom had a conscience.

Who was it said 'God messed up when he gave men a brain and a dick but only enough blood to work one at a time ' ....

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure I would give it a go .

Faint heart never brimmed a pig and a standing cock seldom had a conscience.

Who was it said 'God messed up when he gave men a brain and a dick but only enough blood to work one at a time ' ....

I believe that was my second wife.

• Like 2

And campaigned against grammar schools but sent her kid to a private school , fcuking hypocrite on top of being an ugly black racist ....

Astanley .....stop drinking mate , you'rve got a bad dose of beer goggles ...your be telling us your slip one up the poison Scottish dwarf next ...

Well now you mention it....

• Like 1

A waste of space racist .

i hate the piece of shit,i would love to throw tin of white paint over her black face . :thumbs::yes:

If i hated somebody throwing paint over them would not be high on the agenda,your such a sensitive soul sweetcheeks.

i hate the piece of shit,i would love to throw tin of white paint over her black face . :thumbs::yes:

You want to cover her face in white stuff? :icon_eek::whistling:

I bet you do you dirty b*****d :laugh:

• Like 2

It aint about race its about space. Dont think she would leave much unless you got super kingsize.

It aint about race its about space. Dont think she would leave much unless you got super kingsize.

haha , well you know what i meant :D

That's the ticket Ray, you make sure you keep the paint in the tin when you throw it at her though. LOL
  • Like 3