Club Basically Blamed For Rape

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of bollocks....if you want to get pissed out your head then do so but don't be looking to blame the clubs. Blame yourself for getting wasted or in this case blame these pair of dirty scumb

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes la

speaking as , a parent , an ex doorman , and generally normal bloke.   the young girl was really silly to get so drunk , but weve all done it. the club owners should hang their heads in shame for s

What a load of bollocks....if you want to get pissed out your head then do so but don't be looking to blame the clubs. Blame yourself for getting wasted or in this case blame these pair of dirty scumbags!!!

• Like 7

What does it matter if it's £10 or £5..,,clubs/pubs are competing for business and its up to yourself how much your going to throw over your neck.

This blame culture gets f***ing worse everyday!!

• Like 6

It's nothing new though is it mate. I'm pretty sure when you were a teenager you were trying to get the cheap cider and cheap booze down your neck. It's getting to the point now where nobody is using there common sense cause in the back of there mind they can blame someone else.

Terrible culture we are leading to I'm afraid!

• Like 2

That's pathetic. So getting drunk now means you are fair game for rapists?

They didn't do it because she was so drunk. They did it because they are filthy sex cases who would have done that to anyone in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Its happening in most city centres......they pose as taxi drivers or just hang around in groups near the clubs looking for prey

I'm sure many cases go un reported

I've seen them in Newcastle thinking there gods gift to women......all men of middle east appearance

• Like 2

So much for her mates .... How do they break down & process cases like this..... if I had been that drunk that I got kicked out of a club because i collapsed .. I dont honestly think I would be able to tell anyone how I got home or anything else that happened to me that night.

So do they use the fact she was drunk to the degree where she wouldn't have been capable of consenting therefore its considered rape ?

I do think she has to take some responsibility for the amount she drank though

• Like 2

Perhaps the club was partly to blame and perhaps her mates were, but the bottom line is if these pair of rapists hadn't been out looking for a victim, then it wouldn't have happened. Blame stops with them.

Perhaps the club was partly to blame and perhaps her mates were, but the bottom line is if these pair of rapists hadn't been out looking for a victim, then it wouldn't have happened. Blame stops with them.

No,the blame lies solely with rapists and those who invited them here.

Though anyone who witnessed it and did nothing should take a deep look at themselves,as should anyone who supports these creatures being in this country.

• Like 5

It's not just the blame culture that gets worse every day, it is society as a whole. What sane, healthy and right-minded society encourages young people to get legless on cheap booze????????? Of course you can blame the stupid girl for drinking too much ... but I remember drinking too much when I was that age ... only there weren't rapists cruising the streets in those days. Or maybe I just lived in a 'nice' area. But it has to be said that 40 years ago there weren't these sort of clubs, and there was a much smaller population in the UK, and they were made up of mainly indigenous British people, and there wasn't the global hatred there seems to be nowadays.

• Like 3

It's not just the blame culture that gets worse every day, it is society as a whole. What sane, healthy and right-minded society encourages young people to get legless on cheap booze????????? Of course you can blame the stupid girl for drinking too much ... but I remember drinking too much when I was that age ... only there weren't rapists cruising the streets in those days. Or maybe I just lived in a 'nice' area. But it has to be said that 40 years ago there weren't these sort of clubs, and there was a much smaller population in the UK, and they were made up of mainly indigenous British people, and there wasn't the global hatred there seems to be nowadays.

Well I'm 45 and when I was younger, I don't remember drunk girls being bundled into the back of vans, taken away and raped.

• Like 2