Bbc1 10 45 Pm (The Last Whites Of The East End) Have A Look Gnash .!!

Yes mate I really do fear that our way of life will become a distant memory and our areas unrecognisable. I only live 20 miles from Newport and that place is in some areas is desperate and the only Welsh thing left will be the post code the way its going.

The citys and surrounding suburbs are are seeing big influxes of immigrants, certain parts of the valleys are still lucky in that respect, hopefully we can keep it for a bit longer.

Thats what i mean much as folk like to think it doesnt concern them and point accusing fingers at us after seeing programs like that......its only a matter of time.

In East London we havent been overrun by the Africans or the Asians we,ve been overrun by the world.....do folk in rural Britain really think its going to stop at the cities when we currently have foreigners moving out of cities to get away from foreigners !......like i say we are an island where can we run to.

here in Plymouth minorities are just that but the numbers are increasing in some areas of the city. I wirk for one if the uks biggest companies in a call centre with 900 people and there is less than 20 people that aren't white and I only know of one pole

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Generations of voting labour that's what you get

I,ll sound like a broken record for saying it but again maybe if us whites had got more backing from other whites back in the 70,s and ,s we wouldnt be seeing things like this.....but we was just knuc

You were not by yourself as a militant miner i also was of the same opinion as we were brainwashed into thinking Thatcher was the number one enemy its only now you realise its the left wing liberals t

Yes mate I really do fear that our way of life will become a distant memory and our areas unrecognisable. I only live 20 miles from Newport and that place is in some areas is desperate and the only Welsh thing left will be the post code the way its going.

The citys and surrounding suburbs are are seeing big influxes of immigrants, certain parts of the valleys are still lucky in that respect, hopefully we can keep it for a bit longer.

Thats what i mean much as folk like to think it doesnt concern them and point accusing fingers at us after seeing programs like that......its only a matter of time.

In East London we havent been overrun by the Africans or the Asians we,ve been overrun by the world.....do folk in rural Britain really think its going to stop at the cities when we currently have foreigners moving out of cities to get away from foreigners !......like i say we are an island where can we run to.

here in Plymouth minorities are just that but the numbers are increasing in some areas of the city. I wirk for one if the uks biggest companies in a call centre with 900 people and there is less than 20 people that aren't white and I only know of one pole

I dont think you could class Plymouth as a big city certainly not in comparison to London/Manchester/Birmingham/Glasgow etc....... put a pint glass in the middle of the room and keep overfilling it.........the overspill will reach every corner of the room eventually......... we are an island.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Def within a 100 yrs if it keeps going as it is.

We've got nowhere near 100 yrs.

If our birthrate went down to the average white woman having 1 child,we'd still have over 25 million children born in the next generation and over 12.5 million born the one after that.

It wouldn't take anywhere near that many switched on and organised whites to take the country back,and the Muslims particularly will make sure they know what group they're belong to.

In 30 odd years we have gone backwards farther than we ever thought possible........this will get worse still before it gets better as theres still not enough folk who think its important enough to really ante up and unite as a nation........the only small things we can really do as individuals is what we think is best within our own small communities as unfortunately you cant just tap people on the shoulder to make them aware anymore you have to practically smash them round the head to know you have their attention they have been systematically brainwashed so much.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Look at all the European football teams especially England and France full of blacks. Get it accepted culturally, in the football teams and on the tv shows and it becomes a reality. Every advert and programme shows mixed race couples.

• Like 2

I think this summers Euros folk might just see how pissed off Folks from different European Soverign Nations have become .

There might be a bit in fighting here and there but

Can see a lot more of support from different European country's banding together against certain people.

Especially if there is a terrorist incident

I think it will be the spark that ignites the flames?

they reckon the Euros will be on red alert , with what happened in France , hope to feck nothing happens with people getting (in) with guns/ knifes or bombs :huh:

they reckon the Euros will be on red alert , with what happened in France , hope to feck nothing happens with people getting (in) with guns/ knifes or bombs :huh:

Dont expect me to play super hero the first thing i hear ticking i,ll be on my toes double lively :icon_redface:

• Like 1

I think this summers Euros folk might just see how pissed off Folks from different European Soverign Nations have become .

Can see a lot more of support from different European country's banding together against certain people.

London and the Uk were on red alert 2012 for the Olympics, nothing happened (at least we never heard anything) were we lucky? or could nt they infiltrate our guard?

Y.I.S Leeview

nobody seems to care. you have numerous mass murders in the streets of france and what happens? nothing. a district in belgium overflowing with radicals and terrorist sympathisers, what do the belgians do? for fucks sake, we have a british soldier cut to bits on the streets of london and we do nothing!!

• Like 1