Mc Gregor Vs Mayeweather

Mayweather will mug him in the boxing ring and then will spend the rest of he's life crowing about it . Would just like to see them fight no holds bard id pay to see that but won't be paying to see him box a man that hasn't had a one pro fight ( lol I could be wrong has he a pro boxing fight ? ) it'll be an embarrassment for McGregor but he won't care as long as he get paid millions lol

Boxing it's a no contest

MMA and it might be interesting .

Agree with the 1st part mate but think it would be the same the other way round! Sure mayweather through years of training as a great boxer wouldn't be long in eating the bad end of a knee. I don't know if he'd really touch CM if they stepped in the octagon and that's not me talking down FM. Saying that if he did land a nice shot early on with those 4 oz gloves I think that would be the end of it for CM.

MMA I'd fancy CM

It's a all round fighting discipline

Many years ago real deal martial arts Exoerts were saying their form of fighting and defence was the best there was.

Thais said come to Thailand with 6 of your best at whatever weight and we will match your men against Thais Fighting Muay Thai ( fight thai )

The Thais wiped the floor with them

Boxing is a great fighting discipline but IMO it ain't the most effective.

Saying that Mayweather is one of the Greatest ever so should still have a very good chance if it cane off.

Boxing rules Mayweather easily

MMA where the 8 natural weapons come into play

Who Knows ?

There's no debate. Conor would get a hold off him and that would be that.

• Like 1

Should have one round boxing then one round MMA and so on until we have a winner. Would be good to watch. Mayweather would be running come MMA round and visa versa but imagine how bad Conor would try and finish it before it went boxing round hahaha I'd pay for that

Be a bit like the Rocky film with Hulk Hogan lol

Ali also fought a wrestler of some type and it didn't damage boxing at all,MMA Mayweather would literally be like a fish out of water,no chance he'd even last 1 round whereas boxing it would just be a 1 sided easy win imo.

I reckon if they done it,it would be better with hybrid rules,boxing plus limited clinch and high kicks,anything nastier than that and Mayweather's getting humiliated and possibly seriously hurt.