Reeces Billy Lines

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

No one knows what billy was out of . There's speculation he could be punch/Havoc breeding. But who knows. He was a dog that did his job well and threw some good off spring that's all that matters in my eyes.

• Like 2

No one knows what billy was out of . There's speculation he could be punch/Havoc breeding. But who knows. He was a dog that did his job well and threw some good off spring that's all that matters in my eyes.

when I seen the pic of your dog Winston it reminds me of my dog that's surpose to be out of Billy x monty was told reece said he's the spit of Billy but mine look stronger in body and head than yours if you don't mind me saying don't make him any better thow just looks that way bred

Only reason I ask is I used Stan over a reverse 3/4 bitch. The bitch was about 22 and game as they come but steady as a rock in all manners of work. The pups turned out stunning animals about 26 tts and could run. But they never had the drive the bitch had and were twitchy with livestock. I'm not slating men or dogs in any way as I ve met Reece and got on with him great and his dogs were all well kept and well mannered. Just wondered how it affected the pups out of mink ie were they as steady , more game etc. did it improve on the bitch