Reeces Billy Lines

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

was there a dog called grip from Penistone way?

think so do you no it
grip the black dog you have was my dog as a pup his father was rip he was out of monty and Sally my pal game man got him off Reece and he was lined to Montys daughter so his half sister that wher grip came from the uncle to grip is the black dog in my post few pages back and the brindle one is out off Stan and grips mothers sister

think so do you no it
grip the black dog you have was my dog as a pup his father was rip he was out of monty and Sally my pal game man got him off Reece and he was lined to Montys daughter so his half sister that wher grip came from the uncle to grip is the black dog in my post few pages back and the brindle one is out off Stan and grips mothers sister
post-93193-0-61813900-1466372236.jpgthats grips father rip

think so do you no it
attachicon.gifimage.jpgthats grips father rip
if that's grip dad he's the spit of it how come you parted with him

think so do you no it
100% that's grips father I give it to my pal at about 5 month old he didn't have a dog at the time and I had a few on

think so do you no it
100% that's grips father I give it to my pal at about 5 month old he didn't have a dog at the time and I had a few on
what was grips mothers mother out of monty to what

think so do you no it
sorry I mean grips mother monty x what if you no it

think so do you no it
sorry I mean grips mother monty x what if you no it
she was out of my pals old bull x grew a strong bitch very game and fast aswell