Karma Baby,,,,,,

Des I'm just giving my opinion

Wilfs saying folk must be dim to not see it his way

I'm just pointing out folk might think folk dim seeing it his way ?

It's all about opinions my opinion is if they get a kicking everytime they set foot out the door so be it

Another thing iv good mates on here but if I thought they were wrong on any subject I'd say so and they'd be ok about it

They could also pull me up and I'd be ok about it

I laugh like fook to myself concerning certain folk on here who just agree with each other on everything to just get the pats on the back ect

It's laughable

That post yesterday re hillsbrough if I'd of made certain comments certain folk would of been strait on it lol

I see that Max everybody has an opinion, and most will beg to differ. In fact my missus gave me her opinion on my opinions regarding this tread and what a hypocrite I was, but when she wakes up I will ask her if she would to retract her opinion lol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the thing, most of us aren't Neanderthals - When we hunt, we look for the quickest, cleanest shot possible. We use what prey we can to ensure that as little as possible is wasted. We have respe

well being (un-emotional ) or naive , these 2 pieces of scum needed or need physical punishment given to them why, not because revenge , but to show people who do these type of things, that if you

and i hope they get a few more beatings, and when they get over that....a few more, despicable people,

I agree with Born Hunter on this ,if I was capable of stringing a coherent argument together its similar to what I would of said.

You liar....?

I like BH......but I'm beginning to skip passed his 400 word replies. Politics awaits this lad...☺️

Matthew 7:1-3

Matthew 6Matthew 8

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 6Matthew 8

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 6Matthew 8

Matthew 6Matthew 8

My old favourite, an eye for an eye.

They kicked the shit out that dog, he got the shit kicked out him and hopefully so will his brother.

• Like 1

Matthew 6Matthew 8

Matthew 6Matthew 8

Matthew 6Matthew 8

Matthew 6Matthew 8

My old favourite, an eye for an eye.

They kicked the shit out that dog, he got the shit kicked out him and hopefully so will his brother.

I'm a fighter.i believe in an eye for an eye ,i'm no cheek turner, I got no respect for a man who wont hit back ,you kill my dog you better hide your cat Muhammad ali

Everyone here who hunts is one step away from all this mob justice ;)

Aint That the truth,often by guys who themselves hunt,Walter Palmer and that f***ing lion,trial by internet.

• Like 2