Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Oi. You lot.


Ive managed to gain a posh estate permission from a 'lady of the manor' yar. As in I have to call her 'Lady...' yar.


Anyway. Met the Rural Agent and the land manager last week, and they've asked me to get insurance... which is fine, but whats the best one to go for for my kinda shooting? Most of you know the kinda thing I do. Just the normal. Ill be just after the standard one so wondered what you lot thought first.


Nice one.



  • Like 1
Link to post

Just gone for BASC, full membership. Should be ok I hope.

Good choice that man! There seems to be a trend for slating them on here for some reason but they are a powerful lobbying force, the cover is good and you can get a lot of good help and advice if you need it. It's also worth mentioning the discounts members can receive from a wide variety of retailers and services as part of deal :)

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...