Whippet Bull First Cross?

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

tidy animal that, nice feet too, shame its hasn't got more coat, belter none the less

cheers bud, she looks black in pictures but she's a dark chocolate.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very under rated dogs imo are the bull x whippet's

Bred a litter a good few years ago out of a Mike Brown bred whippet to a very well bred bull bitch I owned.It was exactly the same time that JP was breeding his first litter of pocket rockets.To be ho

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

Posted Images

Deffo got the kelpie lugs lol and I'm always a little sceptical when lads use a bull bitch to breed running dogs, that's just me though

mine won't be getting bred to much hassle would rather get a pup from someone else's stock or if o ever stud my dog out
  • 3 weeks later...

My own pup off brenners stuff , 13 weeks old , he's retrieving well and is obedient , seems very eager to please and is already doing basic sit, lie down commands , very happy with him so far.

image_zps9cx2ygtd.jpeg

• Like 8

My own pup off brenners stuff , 13 weeks old , he's retrieving well and is obedient , seems very eager to please and is already doing basic sit, lie down commands , very happy with him so far.

image_zps9cx2ygtd.jpeg

That's a wee belter pal, looks like it should make a nice powerful but racey dog :thumbs:

The gamest lurcher I've seen was a first cross Bullx Whippet. However he lacked pace if it was a long slip and although he would roll about with a fox forever he didn't seem to have the weight behind him to totally see off the game.

Edited to add he was also the best terriermans lurcher I've seen for marking holes etc.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter

the only thing puts me off the bull whippets for me they do lack the power and size of a bullgreyhound I'm not sayin that can't do the job but I'd rather have it over quickly t than have my dog rolling around forever not haveing a pop just my opinion atb

The gamest lurcher I've seen was a first cross Bullx Whippet. However he lacked pace if it was a long slip and although he would roll about with a fox forever he didn't seem to have the weight behind him to totally see off the game.

Edited to add he was also the best terriermans lurcher I've seen for marking holes etc.

What did you think of speed for rabbit on the lamp? It's all fox I do but just out of curiosity

They are quick anuf for rabbits on the lamp should make a decent ferreting dog to

I have no interest in ferreting to be honest , the odd rabbit mainly fox , Any picture of the one your on about bud? What height was it ? Interested in a pic of you can , could give you my email