Whippet Bull First Cross?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very under rated dogs imo are the bull x whippet's

Bred a litter a good few years ago out of a Mike Brown bred whippet to a very well bred bull bitch I owned.It was exactly the same time that JP was breeding his first litter of pocket rockets.To be ho

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

Posted Images

This is my bitch hovers rabbits up on lamp no problems, plenty of speed an power for a small bitch she stands about 21tts still not 100% fit here but she's getting there,do fox if was legal for sure :)

Any pics of her as a pup ? Maybe around 4 month old? Trying to figure out if my pup will be racey ?

This is my bitch hovers rabbits up on lamp no problems, plenty of speed an power for a small bitch she stands about 21tts still not 100% fit here but she's getting there,do fox if was legal for sure :)

Any pics of her as a pup ? Maybe around 4 month old? Trying to figure out if my pup will be racey ?
to be honest, you'll just have to wait as no two dogs are the same even from same litter.

to be honest, you'll just have to wait as no two dogs are the same even from same litter.

Yeah I know that but it would be nice to compare you know , he's looking fairly racey at the moment , he seems to have a bit of leg to him too

I don't have any of her as a pup mate picked her up when she was just over 12months old. Ur pup looks fairly racey hope he makes the grade for you the bull whippets are handy bunny bashers

Yeah I know that but it would be nice to compare you know , he's looking fairly racey at the moment , he seems to have a bit of leg to him too
ye he don't look to heavy n fair bit of leg to him.

I don't have any of her as a pup mate picked her up when she was just over 12months old. Ur pup looks fairly racey hope he makes the grade for you the bull whippets are handy bunny bashers

Your bitch is a cracker bud , looks good and racey , yeah I hope he works too , it would be nice to have a good tidy size dog

ye he don't look to heavy n fair bit of leg to him.

We'll soon see ,I'll keep the pics coming here so ur can see what way he grows

Has anyone got a 1st cross whippet bull? Recently got a ten week old pup very well bred , whippet side is all Mike brown lines with sooty Sam appearing 5 times in it and the pit said is all old frisco lines , just wondering if anyone has pictures of there dogs fully developed

iv a pup coming to me off frisco X jeep lines , pups be 3/4 hound bull supposed to be very good lines

Has anyone got a 1st cross whippet bull? Recently got a ten week old pup very well bred , whippet side is all Mike brown lines with sooty Sam appearing 5 times in it and the pit said is all old frisco lines , just wondering if anyone has pictures of there dogs fully developed

iv a pup coming to me off frisco X jeep lines , pups be 3/4 hound bull supposed to be very good lines

Them pits are all very big leggy dogs , very athletic

Your bitch is a cracker bud , looks good and racey , yeah I hope he works too , it would be nice to have a good tidy size dog
cheers mate had her gifted me she wasn't working until I had her, she would kill ferrets also so took my time got her used to the ferrets bit by bit wish I had her from a pup as wouldn't took half as long as it did, but now she's doing well on the rabbits day/night an more
  • Like 1