Whippet Bull First Cross?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very under rated dogs imo are the bull x whippet's

Bred a litter a good few years ago out of a Mike Brown bred whippet to a very well bred bull bitch I owned.It was exactly the same time that JP was breeding his first litter of pocket rockets.To be ho

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

Posted Images

This dog isn't a bull whippet f1 he is more a lurcher X lurcher but I'd guess he is the size and weight as a first X at 22tts and around 45lb.

Speed isn't an issue neither is finishing a job in quick fashion, I think with these small bull type lurchers to get a good one killing lots of foxes (we are talking before the ban) technique comes into play more than size and weight.

post-70168-0-01050100-1466787035_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

This dog isn't a bull whippet f1 he is more a lurcher X lurcher but I'd guess he is the size and weight as a first X at 22tts and around 45lb.

Speed isn't an issue neither is finishing a job in quick fashion, I think with these small bull type lurchers to get a good one killing lots of foxes (we are talking before the ban) technique comes into play more than size and weight.

image.jpeg

Are you happy with him now I take it fella? I remember you saying he wasn't doing very well. Was he just a late starter?

image.jpeg

Are you happy with him now I take it fella? I remember you saying he wasn't doing very well. Was he just a late starter?

He has done well if I'm honest, for a first season dog anyway, he is just over two now and will be going into his second season come September and if he continues the way he is I'll be happy.

He is no means a top class animal, and has his faults but he had realy started to mature this last few month

image.jpeg

He has done well if I'm honest, for a first season dog anyway, he is just over two now and will be going into his second season come September and if he continues the way he is I'll be happy.

He is no means a top class animal, and has his faults but he had realy started to mature this last few month

That's good to hear. Hope he just keeps getting better for you.

image.jpeg

That's good to hear. Hope he just keeps getting better for you.

Cheers fella ?

• 2 weeks later...

nah it's just some people are easily pleased...

Tally, it all depends on what you mean by easily pleased. For myself I need / want a dog to give me 100%. and they do. If that makes me easily pleased then I'm happy :)

• Like 4

nah it's just some people are easily pleased...

Tally, it all depends on what you mean by easily pleased. For myself I need / want a dog to give me 100%. and they do. If that makes me easily pleased then I'm happy :)
i agree they do give a 100% but they don't excel at anything.
  • Like 1