Boxing At The Weekend...

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you have me choking on me tea reading this shite shaark ? 

he beat klitschko but he didn’t fight back for whatever reason ? ? ffs 

he beat wilder who can’t fight but knocked out 40 men and defended the title 10 times 

he can’t have the belt took because he fought his mandatory whyte and joshua never got ranked because you can’t dope with the wbc and joshua and the rest shit there pants fighting wilder 

fury will fight usyk and beat him like a baby just wait and see it’s comical watching joshua fanboys cling to usyk a fighter couldn’t knock a wank out lol

Do you think he will fight usyk because I don't 50/50 in saudi no 60 /40 no now 70/30 usyk agrees let's here his next excuse  he gave Joshua a fight then made a deadline that everyone in boxing agreed was unrealistic after Joshua agreed look at the ranking of wilders opponents he has a heavy right hand that's it fury doesn't want usyk or Joyce in fact he offered Joshua  a fight knowing he had a mental break down after the uysk loss no mac I think a lot will turn if he doesn't fight uysk or Joyce next 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

shark loves a resume ? lol some resume couldn’t even stop descent cruisers lol

Win 20–0 Anthony Joshua SD 12 20 Aug 2022 King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Retained WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles;
Won vacant The Ringheavyweight title
19 Win 19–0 Anthony Joshua UD 12 25 Sep 2021 Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England Won WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles
18 Win 18–0 Derek Chisora UD 12 31 Oct 2020 The SSE Arena, London, England Won WBO Inter-Continental heavyweighttitle
17 Win 17–0 Chazz Witherspoon RTD 7 (12), 3:00 12 Oct 2019 Wintrust Arena, Chicago, Illinois, US  
16 Win 16–0 Tony Bellew KO 8 (12), 2:00 10 Nov 2018 Manchester Arena, Manchester, England Retained WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ringcruiserweight titles
15 Win 15–0 Murat Gassiev UD 12 21 Jul 2018 Olympic Stadium, Moscow, Russia Retained WBC and WBO cruiserweight titles;
Won WBA (Super), IBFand vacant The Ringcruiserweight titles;
World Boxing Super Series: cruiserweight final
14 Win 14–0 Mairis Briedis MD 12 27 Jan 2018 Arēna Rīga, Riga, Latvia Retained WBO cruiserweight title;
Won WBC cruiserweight title;
World Boxing Super Series: cruiserweight semi-final
13 Win 13–0 Marco Huck TKO 10 (12), 2:12 9 Sep 2017 Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Germany Retained WBO cruiserweight title;
World Boxing Super Series: cruiserweight quarter-final
12 Win 12–0 Michael Hunter UD 12 8 Apr 2017 MGM National Harbor, Oxon Hill, Maryland, US Retained WBO cruiserweight title
11 Win 11–0 Thabiso Mchunu TKO 9 (12), 1:53 17 Dec 2016 The Forum, Inglewood, California, US Retained WBO cruiserweight title
10 Win 10–0 Krzysztof Głowacki UD 12 17 Sep 2016 Ergo Arena, Gdańsk, Poland Won WBO cruiserweight title
9 Win 9–0 Pedro Rodriguez TKO 7 (12), 1:57 12 Dec 2015 Palace of Sports, Kyiv, Ukraine Retained WBO Inter-Continental cruiserweight title
8 Win 8–0 Johnny Muller TKO 3 (12), 2:59 29 Aug 2015 Palace of Sports, Kyiv, Ukraine Retained WBO Inter-Continental cruiserweight title
7 Win 7–0 Andrey Knyazev TKO 8 (10), 2:24 18 Apr 2015 Palace of Sports, Kyiv, Ukraine Retained WBO Inter-Continental cruiserweight title
6 Win 6–0 Danie Venter TKO 9 (10), 2:29 13 Dec 2014 Palace of Sports, Kyiv, Ukraine Retained WBO Inter-Continental cruiserweight title
5 Win 5–0 Daniel Bruwer TKO 7 (10), 2:55 4 Oct 2014 Arena Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine Won vacant WBO interimInter-Continental cruiserweighttitle
4 Win 4–0 Cesar David Crenz KO 4 (8), 2:19 31 May 2014 Sports Palace, Odessa, Ukraine  
3 Win 3–0 Ben Nsafoah KO 3 (8), 1:43 26 Apr 2014 König Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, Germany  
2 Win 2–0 Epifanio Mendoza TKO 4 (6), 2:10 7 Dec 2013 Ice Arena TEC Terminal, Brovary, Ukraine  
1 Win 1–0 Felipe Romero TKO 5 (6), 1:36 11 Sep 2013 Palace of Sports, Kyiv, Ukraine  

Pay-per-view bouts

See also

References

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why doesn’t usyk take it it will be more then he as ever earned in a fight but he won’t because he is cashing out and moving back down once he gets beat with ease let’s see if mine or your predictions are correct shaarky boy ? 

I’m a fury fan mate but 70/30 is a joke

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why doesn’t usyk take it it will be more then he as ever earned in a fight but he won’t because he is cashing out and moving back down once he gets beat with ease let’s see if mine or your predictions are correct shaarky boy ? 

From a man that says he will fight anyone for free and he's a fighting man from fighting stock ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m a fury fan mate but 70/30 is a joke

how usyk doesn’t draw a crowd nearly lost to chisora and his biggest win  a mentally unstable joshua who was the biggest hype job of the last 25 year 

fury doesn’t fight usyk he will make 50 million fighting a no name next fight 

usyk will earn about 1 million if his lucky 

30 percent is more then fair who’s he beat witherspoon ? chisora and joshua none convincingly 

Just now, mC HULL said:

the man wants paying his worth 

No he has a chance as a sportsman to do something that hasn't been done in over 30 years and a chance to go down in history who openly says money is not his goal and he will fight for free yet money is his goal  he contradicts himself daily mc and did he give that purse to the homeless like he said he would I doubt it 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how usyk doesn’t draw a crowd nearly lost to chisora and his biggest win  a mentally unstable joshua who was the biggest hype job of the last 25 year 

fury doesn’t fight usyk he will make 50 million fighting a no name next fight 

usyk will earn about 1 million if his lucky 

30 percent is more then fair who’s he beat witherspoon ? chisora and joshua none convincingly 

Why not just have it 50 50 if he beats usyk the Joshua fans will crawl up and disappear 

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No he has a chance as a sportsman to do something that hasn't been done in over 30 years and a chance to go down in history who openly says money is not his goal and he will fight for free yet money is his goal  he contradicts himself daily mc and did he give that purse to the homeless like he said he would I doubt it 

there’s never been a four belt undisputed heavy 

lewis was the last undisputed 20 year ago 

i’ve no doubt fury will be the next mate none at all 

10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Why not just have it 50 50 if he beats usyk the Joshua fans will crawl up and disappear 

The thing is he has every chance of beating all of them, id never say anything different...  I still think early Joshua would've have given him problems at the time as he was throwing his hands and at that time Fury was going backwards and round in circles and barely throwing a proper punch... furys changed his style and looks loads better for it... Joshua had and looks loads worse... so you'd favour Fury..

Furys sheer size should be enough for Usyk, but it don't work like that and I think usyk is by far the better boxer, I think fury knows it'll be different to anyone he's faced...wilder can't box, big right hand, dangerous man, but Fury knew his could beat him...Chisora...everyone's punch bag... klitcho is his best win on his record, can't take away from him...but it was a shit fight..

If fury is so confident make the fights happen, he's in the driving seat.. finish as undefeated, unified champion.. he'll still earn at least another £100m out of 3 or 4 big fights and he's an marketing man's dream, do will keep earning... money is his tool to stop fights imo... just make the fights or f**k off 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

The thing is he has every chance of beating all of them, id never say anything different...  I still think early Joshua would've have given him problems at the time as he was throwing his hands and at that time Fury was going backwards and round in circles and barely throwing a proper punch... furys changed his style and looks loads better for it... Joshua had and looks loads worse... so you'd favour Fury..

Furys sheer size should be enough for Usyk, but it don't work like that and I think usyk is by far the better boxer, I think fury knows it'll be different to anyone he's faced...wilder can't box, big right hand, dangerous man, but Fury knew his could beat him...Chisora...everyone's punch bag... klitcho is his best win on his record, can't take away from him...but it was a shit fight..

If fury is so confident make the fights happen, he's in the driving seat.. finish as undefeated, unified champion.. he'll still earn at least another £100m out of 3 or 4 big fights and he's an marketing man's dream, do will keep earning... money is his tool to stop fights imo... just make the fights or f**k off 

chisora everyone’s punch bag did you watch chisora v usyk lol 

usyk the great boxer lol struggled ran  like f**k as usual ? 

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A good honest post said how it is 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

A good honest post said how it is 

how lol are you smoking crack mate lol

firy beat chisora out boxed him with ease didn’t take a shot lol

usyk against chisora usyk was wincing getting bullied most a the fight couldn’t keep him off 

so how the fack lol in anyone’s mind do they see usyk as the far superior boxer ffs leave the pipe alone lads ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Fury is pricing himself out the fight, that's obvious 

it won’t be fury’s highest pay day 

but if usyk takes 30 percent it will be his so who is pricing there self out ??