Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Why do you think im on here ?

It did cross my mind just how far they'll be taking this trans stuff....will they stick a bloke tranny thing in with a female boxer the way they did with the swimming....lets see how serious they actually are with " trans rights " when it comes to taking a right hander or two !

It's been done I think

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

do you think canelo will fight benividez grey man ?

I don't think alvarez wants anything to do with benavidez.  Hasen't for a couple of years.

He was outboxed by bivol a couple of weeks back.  I don't think he'd fancy an even bigger slapping.

Benavidez is superbly quick, and has real power to go with it.  And, as was said after the lemieux fight, he's only getting better.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

do you think canelo will fight benividez grey man ?

Pretty much what shark said he turned down 55 mil to fight spence 45 mil to fight charlo etc I think he will go back and try to finally beat ggg now he has had his arse whooped ??

• Like 2
On 21/05/2022 at 22:53, mC HULL said:

i fancy richards gnasher 

Really good fight i thought mate,id been told Richards was past his best but i thought he put up a good show and it was a close fight....for me Buatsi seems to have lost something i thought he would win more clearly than that.

Such a strong division theres some cracking fights to be made domestically....Buatsi/Yarde/Arthur/Richards/Johnson/Smith/Azeez all top quality fighters.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Joe rogan was on about it . Sure the chicks skull got fractured 

It has,its all over America,chick's with ducks in combat sports,diabolical.

So does no one thing canelos vegan camp f****d him for the bivol fight?

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

It has,its all over America,chick's with ducks in combat sports,diabolical.

So does no one thing canelos vegan camp f****d him for the bivol fight?

Francie, alvarez has 'gone vegan' before a few of his fights.  How strict with it he was, I don't know.  But the bivol fight wasn't the 1st.

Just now, Gene said:

Clenelo just bumped in to someone better on the day, as for the vegan diet, who knows if it's any good hey, I don't think I could ever do it so will never know.

Suppose there's always someone out there better greb,the vegan diet leads to a malnourished an a slow death,it had to have some affect depending on what his diet was before,I'd say meat based,wtf possessed him to bloat himself on a vegan death diet il never know.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gene said:

Does it though Francie lad, for everyone that says it doesn't work someone else swears by it. I personally couldn't think of anything worse than going vegan but that's a choice.

Francie is correct, the human brain needs certain fats, vitamins and minerals that eating only a plant based diet does NOT provide.

• Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Francie is correct, the human brain needs certain fats, vitamins and minerals that eating only a plant based diet does NOT provide.

that’s why a whippet be no good if you needed it to supply your meat shaark ?