Boxing At The Weekend...

19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, OK.

Wilder wouldn't fight him roughly 5 years ago, same with Fury.

And now, again, they certainly don't want to fight him.

Wilder couldn't beat any half decent heavyweight.

Fury only beat klitschko, well, no, didn't beat him, more the fact klitschko threw hardly any punches!!  So in effect, Fury was gifted that fight.

How do you know because Eddie said lol 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

How do you know because Eddie said lol 

I know because I take notice.  Not just jumping on a hype train job of someone that would obviously beat mediocre opponents because they are 4, 5 6 inches taller, and about 3 stone heavier than everyone they ever fought.

Simple really.

Fury REALLY isn't very good, no matter how much you, and Gooey, care to argue about it. 

He REALLY isn't.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Add Joshua to that list as well 

I'd agree mate, it's a poor era no doubt, Fury being touted as an all time great, up with best etc is silly imo, but we all see things differently I suppose...

Wilder, Fury and Joshua are all bang average imo...

• Like 6
On 24/12/2023 at 15:27, shaaark said:

Gooey, wilder is shite!!  Been telling you for a few years!!  😄 👍

There all shit mate, only usyk his the best of the bunch. OK. People say he to small, but at 6ft 3in and 15st 10lb, same size as Ali at his best, he was class as cruiser, and he stepped up to this division quite good I think. But if him fury do fight in Feb, I think fury win, only because he use his extra 6in,  3 St heavier, fury try drain him down, and finish him end of the fight. But if usyk can get in close early rounds, he stop fury. But the fight got to happen yet lol. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, bird said:

But the fight got to happen yet lol. 

You hit the nail on the head ray it has to happen furys dad is already making excuses I wouldn't be surprised to see fury pull out of February date then retire after dragging it out for months 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You hit the nail on the head ray it has to happen furys dad is already making excuses I wouldn't be surprised to see fury pull out of February date then retire after dragging it out for months 

Said it a couple of years ago, mate, fury will NEVER fight usyk, or Joshua.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bird said:

There all shit mate, only usyk his the best of the bunch. OK. People say he to small, but at 6ft 3in and 15st 10lb, same size as Ali at his best, he was class as cruiser, and he stepped up to this division quite good I think. But if him fury do fight in Feb, I think fury win, only because he use his extra 6in,  3 St heavier, fury try drain him down, and finish him end of the fight. But if usyk can get in close early rounds, he stop fury. But the fight got to happen yet lol. 

Just been watching Jess Willard v Jack Dempsey on YouTube.

Dempsey 13 stone and 6 feet one. Willard nearly 19 stone and 6ft six inches.

Dempsey demolishes him by cutting the range down, getting into Willard's  face and peppering the giant with non stop punching

Usyk can do likewise against Bambi.

Willard is floored many times but continues to get up. Even though there was no retiring to a neutral corner in those days.... proper fighting men and no need to keep telling everybody what fighting men they were. They just were.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Just been watching Jess Willard v Jack Dempsey on YouTube.

Dempsey 13 stone and 6 feet one. Willard nearly 19 stone and 6ft six inches.

Dempsey demolishes him by cutting the range down, getting into Willard's  face and peppering the giant with non stop punching

Usyk can do likewise against Bambi.

Willard is floored many times but continues to get up. Even though there was no retiring to a neutral corner in those days.... proper fighting men and no need to keep telling everybody what fighting men they were. They just were.

Wouldn't happen these days, juke, too many money men involved.

I know there was then, but these days it's a feckin joke.

• Like 1