Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

just watched the face off with fury v usyk  , fookin fury pushing his nut  right into usyk, making near loose his balance  etc. ok fury got that extra weight and height, but fook me need that  in the ring, i thought usyk   was going pull one back and crack him, fury giving all the big bollocks  that he knock him out dead quick  , and said he usyk was scared  of him  maybe, maybe not, but i know one thing ( if) they ever do get in the ring together , fury will have to stop usyk  early in the fight, if not  he stop fury , he proved that twice  when  he as to, he can come on very strong the end of the fight, ithink fury win, as size be the factor, but usyk  wont deff be a walk in the park as fury say , deff not .!

57 minutes ago, bird said:

just watched the face off with fury v usyk  , fookin fury pushing his nut  right into usyk, making near loose his balance  etc. ok fury got that extra weight and height, but fook me need that  in the ring, i thought usyk   was going pull one back and crack him, fury giving all the big bollocks  that he knock him out dead quick  , and said he usyk was scared  of him  maybe, maybe not, but i know one thing ( if) they ever do get in the ring together , fury will have to stop usyk  early in the fight, if not  he stop fury , he proved that twice  when  he as to, he can come on very strong the end of the fight, ithink fury win, as size be the factor, but usyk  wont deff be a walk in the park as fury say , deff not .!

Good uppercuts from usyk me thinks....fury will be jabbing and hugging with a few elbows...

1 hour ago, bird said:

I'd imagine tyson furys got a fair few nerves going after his last fight 

22 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I'd imagine tyson furys got a fair few nerves going after his last fight 

what abouts usyks last fight stopped with a body shot by dubois ? for about the 5 time in his life a body shot has dropped him

6 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

was that the "below the belt shot"?

on the belt isn’t a low blow mate 

sane as joshua had him but they called that low same as he’s been down 4-5 times before that from shots to the body 

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Be interesting to see who the referee is for the Usyk/Fury fight......if its a fussy ref who stops Fury leaning and mauling it could be the difference between winning and losing in my opinion.

he’s had that the last2 fights mate against joshua and dubois both had him hurt with legal blows 

22 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I honestly dont think usyk can beat Fury purely because of Furys size.But I really would love to see him spark the divvy,loudmouth,classless c**t clean out.

i’m the same with usyk can’t stand the snidey  little runner always saying it’s low looking to the ref for help absolute shite 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

on the belt isn’t a low blow mate 

sane as joshua had him but they called that low same as he’s been down 4-5 times before that from shots to the body 

well there shouldn't be any low blows from fury as it'll be virtually impossible unless fury starts throwing punches as he getting up from the floor😉

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

well there shouldn't be any low blows from fury as it'll be virtually impossible unless fury starts throwing punches as he getting up from the floor😉

always been snide we’re refs concerned