Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, BGD said:

Honestly I think Usyk Fury will be a close fight but the Ukrainian dwarf will just about edge it. Couldn't really care less though the whole heavyweight division is a fecking joke now.

He no dwarf mate, 6ft 3in, 15st 10lb, same size what Ali was at his best. He beat Aj who knocks about 16-17st,  not saying beat the big heavy fury at 19st and  the 17st Chinese lad ko  juggernaut 3rd round. But he beat wilder deff. I think regards fury v usyk , it be fury hardest fight to date,  and  fury might just about get it, and get 4 belts then he pack in, but if rematch  uysk will get the  4back.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fury’s in the prime of his life mate he be here another 5-6 year yet 

He's physically on his last legs, I'd say.  Mentally he's been f****d since 2015.

29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your gonna look like a monkey when fury beats usyk like a baby lol after all the shit talk 

The only person talking shit, other than you, is fury himself, with his social media rants, hypocrisy and downright lies!!

Kin el, Gooey, you do make us all chuckle on here!!  Lol 😄👍

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, bird said:

He no dwarf mate, 6ft 3in, 15st 10lb, same size what Ali was at his best. He beat Aj who knocks about 16-17st,  not saying beat the big heavy fury at 19st and  the 17st Chinese lad ko  juggernaut 3rd round. But he beat wilder deff. I think regards fury v usyk , it be fury hardest fight to date,  and  fury might just about get it, and get 4 belts then he pack in, but if rematch  uysk will get the  4back.

Just to keep you in the picture, bird, zhang was over 20 stone in the 2nd joyce fight.  👍

Just checked, bird, he was 20 stone 6lb.  👍

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

He's physically on his last legs, I'd say.  Mentally he's been f****d since 2015.

The only person talking shit, other than you, is fury himself, with his social media rants, hypocrisy and downright lies!!

Kin el, Gooey, you do make us all chuckle on here!!  Lol 😄👍

lol ffs lol 

he’s been mentally  f****d since 2015 

last legs ffs lol he can do 12 rounds like it’s a walk in the park what the f**k you been watching it’s comical 

he’s one of the most mentally strong we’ve ever seen shaark 

ive been watching mike tyson talk on the fight saying ngannou is facing maybe the greatest heavyweight of all time lol 

7 minutes ago, fireman said:

Here mctwat,did you have a twin called max that was took away as social services thought it better for you mum to rear just one utter bellend?,..:hmm:...

i’m afraid max could educate most on this site on boxing lol 

didn’t he say joshua was overrated and will be beat when all said differnet ? 

fid he say fury was the best of the bunch and will be undisputed when all said different ?

you and your cocksucking arse muffin lips will get stuck into whatever your little mates on here say lol that sparrow on ya pigeon chest has more brain lol 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’m afraid max could educate most on this site on boxing lol 

didn’t he say joshua was overrated and will be beat when all said differnet ? 

fid he say fury was the best of the bunch and will be undisputed when all said different ?

you and your cocksucking arse muffin lips will get stuck into whatever your little mates on here say lol that sparrow on ya pigeon chest has more brain lol 

Ooooh Gooey, you ain't half getting worked up about the biggest heavyweight 'crap hype' heavyweight world champion we've ever seen!!

Gooey, fury is shite.

Not saying the other heavyweights are much better, but come on, fury really isn't very good!!

And you, sticking up for max!!  Sort yourself out you dim as f**k PRICK!! 😄👍

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ooooh Gooey, you ain't half getting worked up about the biggest heavyweight 'crap hype' heavyweight world champion we've ever seen!!

Gooey, fury is shite.

Not saying the other heavyweights are much better, but come on, fury really isn't very good!!

And you, sticking up for max!!  Sort yourself out you dim as f**k PRICK!! 😄👍

the all time great usyk won’t have any issues beating him then will he ? 

max got more right then you regarding heavyweight boxing that’s a fact lol 

had better dogs then you that’s a fact lol 

shaark the f***ing welsh walter mitty lol

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the all time great usyk won’t have any issues beating him then will he ? 

max got more right then you regarding heavyweight boxing that’s a fact lol 

had better dogs then you that’s a fact lol 

shaark the f***ing welsh walter mitty lol

f***ing hell, you really are thicker than I ever imagined!!

Max was the same as you, absolutely f***ing clueless, and that is indeed a fact!! 😄

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Canelo to win on points it's going to be a good fight looking forward to it 

Be interesting to see if the Bivol fight has effected him in anyway, i can’t see it going the distance personally two big punchers someone’s hitting the canvas , think canelo must be coming to the end and Charlo has had his own issues going on in his private life so it’s a real 50/50 I recon 👍

• Like 3