Jiggy jiggy is that what clowny and fat man do on their travels . foxdropper be getting jealous mind. You seem very good at contradicting yourself foxdropper

I reckon Foxdropper was wrong about you when he said you got the short straw,i reckon you were the the end result of a straw and a poor one at that you f***ing muppet.

• Like 3

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripod. a local dog fox with one of his cubs at the earth. he was a cripple and still helped the vixen feed the cubs. along with a cub from the previous year. ive watch these foxes for generations and

I really cannot believe that you didnt know the dog is involved in the up bringing of cubs FD but you dont seem convinced ....as for the dog only being vocal during the rut I can guarentee you he will

great too see hunters respecting what they hunt and ive learnt something from this thread , think we need too be open minded about things , and its true believe what you see and sometimes if that's al

Posted Images

Jiggy jiggy is that what clowny and fat man do on their travels . foxdropper be getting jealous mind. You seem very good at contradicting yourself foxdropper

And there it is.

When you call me names it's an insult, when I call you an idiot, it's a fact.

Cue the name calling. (Very poor and weak way to argue a point.)

I was over on Athol estates on Monday the 18th April micro chipping a few of the keepers dogs all the keepers are hard at it waiting out at night and checking dens this time of year one of the lads had had a litter 2 days before ....now these cubs must of been a very early litter ....up this way the hill lads do not check dens until the 15th of April for 2 reasons that is when the heather burning stops and by that time you can near guarantee that most vixens will of dropped by then ....im not a fan of pics of cubs but these cubs must be around the 2 month mark which would of made them born mid Feb which is very very early on the low ground never mind the hill ...also the dog was in with them I have not spoken to him since then but have sent him a message as im in Vietnam to see if they got the vixen

attachicon.gif13046074_10208038740019704_542963841_n.jpg

MIK I think cubs would be like pups as in if its a small litter like the vixen only has 2 cubs instead of 4 say, , they have the best of milk for a few weeks on tap before she will be away her self mooching... or just to get out of there road for a few hours...then best of her spoils when she comes back... so best of grub and no vying between cubs would grow substantially fatter, better bone structure and quicker coat growth than the average fox cubs that have been struggling.... so may look more maturer than they actually are. best way I always try and tell the age of a terrier, lurcher or fox is its teeth can a tell a story like, size of them, colour how far they are set in the gums etc... ive dug big what would think was adult foxes...2-3 year old because of pelt and size when actually lips were lifted teeth were very fine pure white and not set fully in gums yet so at a guess maybe 14-15 months if.... and dug small weedy and big specimens of both sex that were smaller in poorer condition or fat healthy condition & more terrier savvy, but had yellow teeth, teeth missing, well set in gums, and had life scars.... and only the left wing of a corvid will gain a GC points so no point cutting of both!...

In the South it's both wings from Grey Crows and Magpies, not all Corvids.

LOL, if I had said one wing only, you'd have said both.

Also, have you dug many 2 and 3 year old foxes ? That's good going when you consider the average lifespan of a fox is 18 months. They must have no predators up your way.

lay off the brandy men at 5 in the day.... if your the vermin officer and had a few brandys at 5 how do you check your corvid traps at sunset? surely youd be over the limit? and by the time you get to a parish meeting how do you be coherent enough to listen, and what happens you don't get all the traps checked?

you must be as full as an otters pocket by the time you get there... the fox is the most apex predator in NI ROI UK Scotland & Wales...so they have no natural wild predator...so that's where men and terrier come in...and yes you can tell the age of many an animal from its teeth...

Stop End, you telling me how to manage my trapping would be like me telling you how to swap Jack Russells.

You telling 2 vermin officers in the South their rules when you're stuck in a city in the North is a funny one and just because I showed the other day that you wrote a spoof post about the badger in the ladder trap you've tried to come on this thread and contradict me.

You're of the same ilk as that idiot Foxbolter in that when you've lost an arguement you revert to insults in desperation.

Edited by neil cooney