Basta$Ds Torturing The White Bulldog

I have just seen this video tonight and am quite frankly sickened and lost for words. I honestly don't know what the world is coming too. To think that scum like tis walks our streets beggars belief.

WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED AND IS VERY UPSETTING.

After reading some of the response to this topic I feel I need to edit and repeat my warning. Sorry if this has upset anyone.

WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED AND IS VERY UPSETTING.

THE LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE. DO NOT CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK WITHIN THE ARTICLE IF YOU ARE AT ALL UNSURE.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/more-65000-people-sign-petition-7656452

Edited by toblue
  • Like 1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain't actualy watched the clip,...but, I've a fair idea how the script goes...   Facts are,...some guys are just not right,..they were born bad,..and will die bad.....   Hunting can also be a cr

I can only agree with everyone's sentiments so far.   What I also find distasteful is that this just happens to be "found" on a supermarket floor 2 years after the event??......and at a time when th

Agree with you 100% on that one Greg.   Those lads who done that deserve everything that comes to them, which I doubt will be not a be lot if the truth be known. As dog lovers and hunters we have a

Now I'm not an especially violent man these days but I could happily tear those two cowardly c**ts to pieces with my bare hands.

Honestly can't get my head round how someone can be that sick :no:

• Like 4

Sickening, truly sickening...Poor bugger..

However, I dont see why the RSPCA should be making a collection off the back of it.

This is exactly what the RSPCA should be campaigning against and using to raise funds..., not fox hunting or badger digging. They should be throwing all resources at this to ensure that the cnuts that did it are prosecuted. If these cretins don't get a custodial sentence, then the legislation protecting animals might as well not exist. Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 4

I'm not going to click on that video. The pictures an write up are bad enough.

I'm also not a violent man but, after reading that, I'd like to get my hands on both of those little pricks.

......that poor dog.

• Like 2

I'm not going to click on that video. The pictures an write up are bad enough.

I'm also not a violent man but, after reading that, I'd like to get my hands on both of those little pricks.

......that poor dog.

yes just watched it myself,wished i had,nt.................those two must have mental issues,and need to be sectioned,not fined or locked up.