Basta$Ds Torturing The White Bulldog

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain't actualy watched the clip,...but, I've a fair idea how the script goes...   Facts are,...some guys are just not right,..they were born bad,..and will die bad.....   Hunting can also be a cr

I can only agree with everyone's sentiments so far.   What I also find distasteful is that this just happens to be "found" on a supermarket floor 2 years after the event??......and at a time when th

Agree with you 100% on that one Greg.   Those lads who done that deserve everything that comes to them, which I doubt will be not a be lot if the truth be known. As dog lovers and hunters we have a

That's was gutt wrenching, what's happened to little c**ts... Please please I hope somebody catches up with them and posts s vid of them geting smashed up

couldn't watch it, there some evil cowards walk this earth, they need removing from it , they should throw them in the sea 10 mile out, its slow death drowning :yes:

• Like 2

they been under police protection since the day it was in the local paper plenty got there names and address its been all over social media and the police will soobn loose interest in them hopefully someone will make them suffer more than what they inflicted on that poor dog, again the law has failed to protect animals.

• Like 1

Trouble is this sort of thing leads to murders. A well known lad around where I live took a lamb from a farmers field, drove around in the car beating it to a pulp and then threw it in the local pub. He went on to knocking in someone's front door the person who house it was looked through the front window and he shot him in the face with a shotgun. These lads need puting in prison for life for what they have done because in my eyes it's as bad as killing a human. What a failed society we live in.

I believe in karma and these two pricks will get what's coming to them?

Edited by stevo79

Personally I'm not a fan of all this "whip up a frenzy" type crap on social or national media........the RSPCA could release footage of a terrier after a particularly brutal dig and have 65,000 people saying exactly the same about any of us.

They got nicked, they got sentenced and that's enough........as I say, there would be plenty hoping anyone here got a good beating.

Difference is that dog would have enjoyed every minute.

Sometimes it's just not right to sit on the fence.

I hope somebody kicks them up and down the street. Often!!!

• Like 1

Personally I'm not a fan of all this "whip up a frenzy" type crap on social or national media........the RSPCA could release footage of a terrier after a particularly brutal dig and have 65,000 people saying exactly the same about any of us.

They got nicked, they got sentenced and that's enough........as I say, there would be plenty hoping anyone here got a good beating.

Fair point Lab, I agree.......I was simply making the point that to the uneducated those people could all be giving off about one of us.

Fair point Lab, I agree.......I was simply making the point that to the uneducated those people could all be giving off about one of us.

No doubt they are mate. Uneducated they are. Some of the comments on FB which are written alongside hunting photos is laughable and a bit disturbing actually.

But these little pricks that inflict cruelty really need taught a lesson. This is so far from the hunting world and we should try and make sure he general public know this..??

• Like 3