Please Miss, Can I Have Some More............

Teaching Assistant Gemma Laird has been sacked for doing something that will probably attract REALLY inappropriate comments..........

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/28/primary-teaching-assistant-sacked-after-parent-finds-lingerie-pictures-5779907/

Would you be happy to have her teaching your kids, or is the sacking justifiable ?

bet that was one of the Dads looking her up and being caught by his other half that got her reported.

I would have no issue with her teaching my kids but i can understand how the school would be in a difficult situation but i dont think the sacking is justifiable

She had only had the job for a few days, and the school was already aware of her other career. The lingerie pictures were on her personal FB page, which was set to 'private', and were not otherwise piblicly available.

Makes you think she's been stitched up...........?

Presumable she did this in her time , nothing illegal where's the problem . Open the page of any newspaper , bill board advertising the list is endless to see what they would consider worse .I think she has been hard done buy and it's just another step in the endless pc march to madness ...Pity they weren't quite so robust with some of the church kiddy fiddlers ..

• Like 6

Presumable she did this in her time , nothing illegal where's the problem . Open the page of any newspaper , bill board advertising the list is endless to see what they would consider worse .I think she has been hard done buy and it's just another step in the endless pc march to madness ...Pity they weren't quite so robust with some of the church kiddy fiddlers ..

:thumbs:

It should be the school's right to get shot of her if they feel she would damage their image. Personally I don't see the problem, it's not even unusual these days.

i think the girl was naive allowing her social media to be so open though.

• Like 1