Selling False Breeding

Lurcher Puppies

• harness84646-1.jpg
  • harness84646-2.jpg

Litter of Saluki Grey x Bull Grey puppies. These pups have been bred to order and we have 3 available for sale.

Father is Khan Jihad line Saluki to Irish coursing greyhound. Fantastic day time animal. Mother takes all legal quarry single handed.

This is the second litter we bred and the first were killing at 8 months. Over 30 years of breeding in these pups. DOB 22/01/2016

Price: £100 no offers

Phone: 07580 212222

Email:de84646.png

Description

We have two boys and two girls available from this litter, both parents are taking all legal quarry single handed. These pups are a product of over 20 years of breeding and will make 25" TTS as adults. We have the parents, grand parents and great grand parents here to view. There is no bull in the make up of these puppies but they do contain belgian malinois along with saluki and collie. If you want an easily trainable all round lurcher that will take all legal quarry then look no further

These pups are priced to go to working homes, they have had the best of starts and are ready nowsalukis_zpsiwnevdwd.jpg

this lying prick has 2 adds up on 2 differents websites and both have different descriptions of the breeding ,my mate was thinking of buying one of these pups but spotted he was just breeding shite..When he txt him this morning he was asked which litter you on about,which rang alarm bells straight away,then he went searching and found the 2cd add for the same litter,some twisted a holes out there

This advert is located in and aroundTredegar, Gwent

Read More

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been told my number has been put on here relating to an ad for lurchers so I thought I would come on and clear things up. I do not have a litter of lurcher pups for sale, never will have as I o

The fact there's roasted knuckles thrown down in there,and the pups all looked hunched up or pot bellied to me,(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) I'm overdue a eye test! I wouldn't even bothered

hes not in a hurry to buy,hes also rang a chap in Northern Ireland and hes looked at a litter in another part of Ireland,he wants to have a pup before june so he can spend time with it over the summer

That pup I had to get rid of cos it was a total nuisance looked exactly like them. I'm also from South Wales area and the pics of pups look like they are taken in the same area?...that pup I bought supposedly a saluki collie grey whippet in it but it was f***ing mental. Full of worms n fleas . Shouldn't of bought it but u know what it's like I just picked my pup n got it out of there little did I know what I was in for

The fact there's roasted knuckles thrown down in there,and the pups all looked hunched up or pot bellied to me,(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) I'm overdue a eye test!

I wouldn't even bothered to phone up.

But it's not first time I've seen ads where even the breeding has changed or they have changed from pet to working dogs capable of slaughtering the entire british countryside.

• Like 3

Since it's Sunday and phone rates are cheap a few people in the UK could ring that number maybe? Might be interesting.

Why would you want to do that mate? he is hardly stealing the crown jewels at £100 a pup. How many people do think really know the breeding of there pup??? Half the KC papered dogs are made up.

Why would you believe anybody when they give you breeding. Usually you are told what you want to believe. The only way to know is breed it yourself. This lad is probably just a bit desperate to get rid.

Have a bit of compassion,you dont need to whip up an angry mob.

• Like 1

The fact there's roasted knuckles thrown down in there,and the pups all looked hunched up or pot bellied to me,(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) I'm overdue a eye test!

But it's not first time I've seen ads where even the breeding has changed or they have changed from pet to working dogs capable of slaughtering the entire british countryside.

I agree,hed be better off buying goats milk than them cooked bones. Pups dont look too bonny do they?

• Like 1

Sad state of affairs really both sad for the pups and the poor feckers that buy em with the best intentions...

But sadly do all those buyers have the best intentions, i'll bet not and 1/2 of those pups probably wont see their first birthday, let alone a fullfilling working life?

Nowt wrong with buying in from the classifieds because there are some great people and dogs out there but Jiggy, your mate and anyone else who is the market, i'd always say, use the size of this site to find out more. There's almost always some fecker on here that knows something about anything... Stand as friends and we are many! ;)

I agree,hed be better off buying goats milk than them cooked bones. Pups dont look too bonny do they?
You can go to supermarket get reduced meat,icelands is cheap get some chicken thighs or breast, bit of puppy biscuit ,better than those things,how can they get their teeth into them??

Since it's Sunday and phone rates are cheap a few people in the UK could ring that number maybe? Might be interesting.

Why would you want to do that mate? he is hardly stealing the crown jewels at £100 a pup. How many people do think really know the breeding of there pup??? Half the KC papered dogs are made up.

Why would you believe anybody when they give you breeding. Usually you are told what you want to believe. The only way to know is breed it yourself. This lad is probably just a bit desperate to get rid.

Have a bit of compassion,you dont need to whip up an angry mob.

I see what you're saying but it's not about the money. To my mind it's about someone wasting a year of their life on a lie, but fair enough, I'm not into angry mobs :D .