The End...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "brocken spectre" of me & Boots above the clouds..                     Under Control..     Play with big boys & you get hurt lol     And back home,re

Well this past week i headed North into Scotland for an end of season fling,some Munro bagging & general touring of the Loch's & Glens..weather was summer like throughout,i took along Boots &a

A few more..                  

Posted Images

You put some miles in andy fair play and what a cracking place ?

I have plans already made for a trip or two to "places of interest" lol this forthcoming winter,really looking forward to it..having no one to answer to these days & my kids being self sufficient im able to do & go where i so choose Steve,there's nothing to keep me sat in these four walls..what i will say,is if anyone really wants to go explore what our Isles has to offer then my advice is go to Scotland!! You really do need to do it whilst your able,trust me it's a fantastic place!!

PSX_20160316_085012_zpshuwsimjd.jpg

I would rather visit places like that any day than go on holiday abroad and that's my plan whilst I'm able then when i can no longer do it I might think about going and sunning it up abroad ?
  • Like 1

Right folks i won't bore you with loads of pics,thanks to each & every single one of you for the comments,i will be off again real soon on my travels,desert dawg won't be coming though,not now at this time of year..i will take old Don dog,he's less of a liability lol..ta much folks ?

PSX_20160319_112624_zpsrlqb4dxr.jpg

Us in Glen Affric

PSX_20160318_142459_zpsd2unhuxa.jpg

My fav Loch..anyone know where we are here?

PSX_20160320_104808_zpsem7nbayg.jpg

• Like 5

f**k me you lost some weight on all these walks,,and what with them big old ears,,,,you look like a saluki...lol

Fit as a butcher's dog Tomo lol I'm half a century old in a few months time,still show you young un's a thing or two when it comes to putting a shift in lmao

Edited to add Tomo,I've went from 13st 12lb to 12st 7lb haha..you should come with me for a month lol

• Like 2

will do matey,staying in cottage near ballindalloch, did you venture anywhere near there ???

I wasn't far from there bud,its to the East of Aviemore,you will see plenty around there for sure,Ballindalloch Castle is lovely too!!

• Like 2