The End...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "brocken spectre" of me & Boots above the clouds..                     Under Control..     Play with big boys & you get hurt lol     And back home,re

Well this past week i headed North into Scotland for an end of season fling,some Munro bagging & general touring of the Loch's & Glens..weather was summer like throughout,i took along Boots &a

A few more..                  

Posted Images

I had an invite out one day on an estate with a Keeper,he couldn't believe the Pom mate she hunted like a spaniel all day and nearly everything that rose was down to her,she really is endless,she is 10 this year so bound to start slowing up sometime soon haha

• Like 2

lo

I had an invite out one day on an estate with a Keeper,he couldn't believe the Pom mate she hunted like a spaniel all day and nearly everything that rose was down to her,she really is endless,she is 10 this year so bound to start slowing up sometime soon haha

gets more work than most lurchers.loving the dogs and the photos.travelling is something i'm going to do more of next year.inspirational.

• Like 1

Pure quality mate keep at it :thumbs:

Just gonna enjoy the spring/summer now buddy & educate the pup and have him ready to go to war come mid winter

That's my hopes with this pup mate got high hopes for him and plenty of graft for him to do next season
  • Like 1