The End...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A "brocken spectre" of me & Boots above the clouds..                     Under Control..     Play with big boys & you get hurt lol     And back home,re

Well this past week i headed North into Scotland for an end of season fling,some Munro bagging & general touring of the Loch's & Glens..weather was summer like throughout,i took along Boots &a

A few more..                  

Posted Images

Its been an absolute Joy following your adventures mate with some crakin pics added with your dry humour ....Im stuck offshore in the middle of the south China sea streesed to the max and its been one of the few things keeping me sane

I read the title and thought somthing bad had happened as you've not been on in a while,,,that first pic is a cracker mate,,well there all good ,,,but that first one is spectacular ...

As for camping in this weather,,,feck me your insane,,,lol

Thankyou peeps for all the comments,i have to admit (through gritted teeth) lol,that Scotland is an amazing place,ive not even got a passport so only visited several of the Isles & quite a portion of the mainland and that Scotland to me atleast is heaven on earth,i absolutely love the place..those of you lucky enough to live there can count yourselves very lucky ,i guess living in the Lake District isn't such a bad second best haha..city life could never be for me,even when i visit them i can never truly feel at ease,i guess it's just what im used to? Will be back up over the Border real soon,before those darn midgies take over the place lmao..a couple of the wee "snowmen" i seen on my travels ??

PSX_20160320_080130_zpsjka1n6xe.jpg

PSX_20160320_075808_zpsm7rffxdc.jpg

• Like 6

I read the title and thought somthing bad had happened as you've not been on in a while,,,that first pic is a cracker mate,,well there all good ,,,but that first one is spectacular ...

As for camping in this weather,,,feck me your insane,,,lol

This past week Tomo up in Scotland has seen the warmest days anywhere in the UK this year so it wasn't cold at all to be fair,was touching almost 70C lol,that's pretty summer like up North lol,yeah that 1st pic as is this one is on Rannoch Moor, Glencoe near Loch Ba,the main road from Fort William to The Bridge of Orchy and southwards is under all that lol,was absolutely crystal clear,blue skies,sun shining up on the tops yet down below you couldn't see 20 yards!!

PSX_20160320_082116_zpsbdpmqpkr.jpg

• Like 3

Best place in this earth as far as I'm concerned never leave atb

Your very lucky D to live in such a wonderful place,hope when you get Independence i won't need a passport to visit,i will have to sneak in and claim asylum lmao

• Like 2

You put some miles in andy fair play and what a cracking place ?

I have plans already made for a trip or two to "places of interest" lol this forthcoming winter,really looking forward to it..having no one to answer to these days & my kids being self sufficient im able to do & go where i so choose Steve,there's nothing to keep me sat in these four walls..what i will say,is if anyone really wants to go explore what our Isles has to offer then my advice is go to Scotland!! You really do need to do it whilst your able,trust me it's a fantastic place!!

PSX_20160316_085012_zpshuwsimjd.jpg

• Like 10