Scotland Trip

I seen one the lads has been camping all over Scotland with the dogs and thinking it's something I'd love to do walk a few different places and camp !

What would you need in all ?

And who would fancy a trip?

I'd pick a campervan mate and just parking up and exploring areas if you end up in Dumfries and Galloway cheack out the coast mate plenty of places along the coast too camp the night just ruffing it and plenty of hills too walk and lots of coastal walks mate

• Like 1

North west is best ! The coaigh peninsular is superb, the summer isles and Achiltibuie is a place I used to spend summers at regularly. Wild camping, fishing the hill lochs for trout, taking a few crab and lobster and drinking whisky......

Were they not trying to clamp down on wild camping up there.

Always wanted to visit Scotland ,went when was about 5 ,stayed in carrbridge,we done all the usual stuff ,Loch Ness Pitlochry ,fort William , highland wildlife park,etc but the one thing I can always remember is parking up on a moor road and there was a curlew with her brood.could watched that for hours.

Travelled right round the coast when I was 14, done it in my old mans work van half kitted out as a bit of a camper, and roughed it.. Was brilliant.

Was up there last summer with my kids, stayed in a crackng place right beside the sea in Lochailort, about 40 mile on from Fort William... Beautiful place, fantastic fishing and hardly anyone about.....

The peace was shattered when I picked the pup up from Jims... Lol

• Like 2

theres a member on here just done a +/- 800mile trip around Scotland this week ...its been great following him hes been living the dream

Has he put any post up about it Mik ? If not ask him to put some up....

Atb