Two Year Old Twins Drown In Pond

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My youngest son is in p1, and I don't understand how anyone could wish harm on him! That man was pure evil and may he burn in hell

What a tragedy, ive had sleeplesd nights since becoming a father wondering how im gonns get to kids to adulthood knowing all the things I did.dont bear thinkin bout how the parents feel rip.

I wouldn't move the kids in until it's gone,there was a big raised brick pond here,I emptied it filled it with pea gravel and soil and planted a few bushes in it.   it looks...different,but it's not

The parents must be inconsolable, at my old house I filled in my pond as the little one at the time was handful an that was surrounded by 5 ft fence panels an 5 bar gate.

I had one of those small patio ponds here and when she fell pregnant again ,I gave fish to next door and emptied it ,drilled holes in bottom and turned it into a planter and moved it out front.

Just worked in Dalgety Bay all last week. It's not a big place. I'm sure it'll be a shock through the community. Very sad.

The parents must be inconsolable, at my old house I filled in my pond as the little one at the time was handful an that was surrounded by 5 ft fence panels an 5 bar gate.

I had one of those small patio ponds here and when she fell pregnant again ,I gave fish to next door and emptied it ,drilled holes in bottom and turned it into a planter and moved it out front.

I wouldn't move the kids in until it's gone,there was a big raised brick pond here,I emptied it filled it with pea gravel and soil and planted a few bushes in it.

it looks...different,but it's not worth the risk keeping them.

• Like 1

it was only a hour be for reading this i was telling the misses about id like a nice pond one day as iv had them be for now im jest in from draining the small pond we have my little boy is my world fek the fish.as iv sed rip little ones hope you are both in a beter plase :cray:

Rip wee ones, what a shame, also take a moment today 20years on from the dunblane massacre to remember the young children and there teacher who lost there lives

my hart gos out to all the familes there, that will never be the same

Rip wee ones, what a shame, also take a moment today 20years on from the dunblane massacre to remember the young children and there teacher who lost there lives

my hart gos out to all the familes there, that will never be the same

My youngest son is in p1, and I don't understand how anyone could wish harm on him! That man was pure evil and may he burn in hell

• Like 2

As lab says dalgety bays a small place the whole village will be in mourning , local paper says it was a indoor pool in a house they had just started renting the previous occupier used to raise koi carp

Someone who breeds or keeps koi or swimming pool if it is a swimming pool you can't really cover it.

It's on radio 2 two about it now very very sad. I have a koi pond in the garden I built it well before the youngest was born but before she could walk it was behind a 5ft fence.

• Like 1