Working Alone

Hate working on my own. Got too have a bit banter at work to make the time pass.

didnt your work mate have a xmas doo without you last year?

You can forget about a Xmas doo this year anyway....have to save the pennies..

i know pal lol i'm sure it'll be worth it...... lol

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you lads work on your own and do you enjoy it or do you miss having the craic with your mates ????   I spend about 90% of the time working on my own and I love it ... I enjoy the piece

work on my own but have thousands under me. grave.digger,lol

I work on my own, just going back to the office for dinner and to answer emails then out again and home later. Sometimes I don't go back in at dinner preferring to stay out and getting more done. I ge

I work on my own, just going back to the office for dinner and to answer emails then out again and home later. Sometimes I don't go back in at dinner preferring to stay out and getting more done. I get to take my terrier with me and sometimes the shotty. Great job as I get to work alongside farmers and keepers and others

• Like 2

I work alongside the missus,...she helps me get the traps down on the first day,...then for the rest of the week,.. I walk alone... I just have my wee cur bitch following at heel,...we have some good old chats... :laugh:

Never been much of a team player.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

The messers I work with make Me wish I worked on my own.they left at 4pm yesterday ,I stayed with two others till 6pm.then lads have been buying coke crisps,Gregg's,chips etc all week now ones stranded at train station gog no money for bus.unbelievable.

Much in the Pest Control arena is one operative work.

I don't know the percentage, but I'm sure its over 50% of the time I work solo, the rest 2.

It is very rare I need more than 2 on any job, although it does happen from time to time!

I have been working alone for around 9 years. I like it, I can be a 'just get it done' type who wants to do the job and bugger off, which isn't great for anyone who is slow or stupid, or both. Saying that I really enjoy going out with my mates for beers and such and hate shooting alone, no one to witness those unbelievable shots!

Edited by Torquemada