Katie Hopkins

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like her. Obviously she says stuff for effect but at least she is honest. More trustworthy than folk that talk behind your back.

I f****d up a million times in my life but i think he is the only thing I got right. .. he became a dad 11 days ago & has opened one of them isa things for a house deposit I must admit I am very

The father of that wee child is guilty of the young uns death if he hadnt wanted free shit from the west the wee kid would still be alive, they were already in a safe country so they were not refugees

Posted Images

I think its wrong to say she's having a go at working class people

She calls the fat greedy Benefit scroungers who think their entitled to everything for doing f**k all

Bit of an insult to proper working class people to class them the same....Scum class would sum them up better

• Like 2

When's she's talking about young children drowning with no respect. You have to think if they were your children and how you would you feel with this c**t talking the bollox she comes out with. She's a c**t! And a f****n ugly one too!!

• Like 1

When's she's talking about young children drowning with no respect. You have to think if they were your children and how you would you feel with this c**t talking the bollox she comes out with. She's a c**t! And a f****n ugly one too!!

I have to agree with her on that one....yes no one like to see a child die but

The Childs father was to blame plus the picture was used as pure propaganda by the media to pull at peoples heart strings

What followed was the mass welcoming of refugees into the likes of Germany and Europeans holding signs saying welcome

Look what's happened in Germany now

• Like 4

The Childs father was to blame plus the picture was used as pure propaganda by the media to pull at peoples heart strings

What followed was the mass welcoming of refugees into the likes of Germany and Europeans holding signs saying welcome

I agree, but desperate people do some silly things. I don't like theses migrants no more than anyone else. But a picture doesn't lie. I've said everything that's being Said in here. But it must be horrific losing a child. She's a c**t.

She just bleachers shite to get noticed she's going to suffer in today's climate when somebody sues her for it and is awarded a few bob

maybe its about time more people spoke the truth about whats happening in the world, and the f***ing wimps and greedy b*****ds who leg it to court at the drop of a hat grew some thicker skin, big part of the problem with this country is every one is too scared to speak out about what we know is wrong, as for drowning immigrants, fuckem, this is not a tragic accident, its their choice, and their not too f***ing thick not to know the risks (and unfortunately the benefits when they get here)

• Like 3

I agree, but desperate people do some silly things. I don't like theses migrants no more than anyone else. But a picture doesn't lie. I've said everything that's being Said in here. But it must be horrific losing a child. She's a c**t.

do some research, loads of staged photo`s out there, if they are that desperate stay home and sort out there first before trying to lower other countries to their standards

• Like 1

The father of that wee child is guilty of the young uns death if he hadnt wanted free shit from the west the wee kid would still be alive, they were already in a safe country so they were not refugees just immigrants, economic immigrants.

Socks put a pic up a while back of immigrants supposedly drowning just outside the cropped pic is a bloke standing in water just about waist deep, sneaky b*****ds the 1s trying to get here and the wankers helping them

• Like 7

I'm not standing up for imagrants one bit, but I don't like seeing kids suffer whoevers fault it is. These poorly educated people seem to think it's better to bail out than stay and fight. But when These jihadi c**ts are driving round in 4x4s ready to cut your head off. Who can blame them. She's a c**t!

I'm not standing up for imagrants one bit, but I don't like seeing kids suffer whoevers fault it is. These poorly educated people seem to think it's better to bail out than stay and fight. But when These jihadi c**ts are driving round in 4x4s ready to cut your head off. Who can blame them. She's a c**t!

steveo, they are not poorly educated, they're sexual oppressed animals who's only here to rape pillage n take what they can get as well as want us to change to suit them and bleed us dry, they're parasites, the kid died because his dad was a greedy self centered basstard, and has it taught them anything???
  • Like 4

steveo, they are not poorly educated, they're sexual oppressed animals who's only here to rape pillage n take what they can get as well as want us to change to suit them and bleed us dry, they're parasites, the kid died because his dad was a greedy self centered basstard, and has it taught them anything???

agree with you on that one lenny, :thumbs: