Frampton Vs Quigg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Franpton has been in this situation before, a few fighters where meant to stop him but didn't, he adopts to well! as far as quigg wanting this fight, he only wanted it after seeing Carl's last fight,

Been at the weigh in today, unreal atmosphere going to be even better tomoz night can't wait now, quigg ko round 5

Quigg will knock frampton out

f****n robbery. Everything frampton threw from 8-12 landed on the gloves. He didn't land one right hand. Joke

Just on SKY now.Quigg fought most of the fight with a broken jaw(X-ray photo included).

I wonder how that happened, as according to the "expert" Rusty, Frampton never hit him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a poor fight both lads looked like the occasion got the better of them......the worst feeling a fighter can have the day after a fight is knowing he didnt give his best and i would think Quigg will be kicking himself today he could of ran a marathon at the end......its why i cant get interested in these tiny weights they are over conditioned and under powered.

The result was about right in my opinion.

Edited by gnasher16

Tyson fury has a cheek branding that fight boring, in the round there was more action in the 9th than there was in the hole fury , klitscho fight and he calls it boring hahaha, maybe he's suffering from ring blindness when re watching his own fight, frampton is the man. Unlucky for quigg, but I've a funny feeling he's not accepting the defeat, but the last 4 rounds were crackers

Tyson fury has a cheek branding that fight boring, in the round there was more action in the 9th than there was in the hole fury , klitscho fight and he calls it boring hahaha, maybe he's suffering from ring blindness when re watching his own fight, frampton is the man. Unlucky for quigg, but I've a funny feeling he's not accepting the defeat, but the last 4 rounds were crackers

quite unrelated but he's just walked past me in tescos lol

Gallagher did say he was 6-1 down but that info was givin by someone watching sky and thats what they had it. Fight was shite for 6 rounds but Quigg will be gutted that he never started taking a few risks before it was to late. Think Frampton will come unstuck soon though.

It was klitschko who was to scared to Ingage I watched the klitcksko v fury fight again today as found it more interesting than that shower of shite quigg v Frampton fury was technical boxing they wherent simple

• Like 1

quite unrelated but he's just walked past me in tescos lol

who, klitschko?