Honeymoon

We were there on our first holiday together years ago then in October just passed getting married was brilliant. As I've said we have a few other short holidays booked but we will defo go back.

It's a proper all inclusive that's for sure all top brand drinks ect the food the staff and the rooms were all outstanding even down to the old woman rolling cigars chuffing on a cigar big enough to choke a donkey.

Might not be your thing but we did the quad bike jungle trial and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had I highly recommend it if if your into that sort of thing ..a full day on the bikes on jungle tracks stopping at various locations and activities finished of with a swim with the turtles it doesn't get much better for me ..didn't cost much either

Edited by kanny

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honeymooned there in 2015. It was amazing. The fishing was great*, but check the seasons. When I was there we caught blue runner as bait fish, and then amberjack as the main catch. Some really lar

Nice to see a man who has his priorities right regarding the way married life is going to be   Cheers, D.

I'm looking at florida, a villa with a boat......will I be able to just go out and fish off it?

Posted Images

Done some great sport fishing in Cancun.

Though choose your hotel wisely. Whilst some are very good, some are very average. Lot of American youngsters let loose for spring break etc, so pick your time of year. Also lots of hotels are getting more family based, so if you've got no kids (yet!) And you dont want to see hoards of em, maybe go adults only.

Love Florida too and if it was me, i'd head there BUT there is too much to do an see for it to be a honeymoon destination. With lots of travelling to get round.

Though if i were gonna head there, i'd be asking our American friends on here about a spot of big critter hunting with them good 'ol boys. Someone on here may even know Gary Hosker, who is/was living and hunting there...??

We were considering Cuba but my mate said the locals were ignorant. We don't want to be stuck in some holiday compound either

strange that I thought they were some of the friendliest people ive met. We got lost and ended up in some shanti town thing we were coming upto a gang of lads looked like something from downtown LA I thought thered be troible for sure but just got an ola as we passed. Mind we were in a touristy area and I think if u get shit they will nrver see the light of day again.

If I was having a honeymoon Thailand or bora bora just saying

Thailand is a beautiful place for a honeymoon,but if I was flying that far I might want to consider langkawi

Which has some incredible islands,or boracay or Palawan in Philippines with world class white powder sand beaches,Florida is the whole package though loads of things geared towards tourism and cheap shopping.