Leaving The Eu

These are the people running our lives :laugh: Maybe they should explain why they turned down interest free loans with no time limit to pay back

I doubt a peer of the realm is telling porkies, but the usual suspects will probably try and fit him for a tinfoil hat :laugh:

Peers are not immune to mental illness and dementia.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

These are the people running our lives :laugh: Maybe they should explain why they turned down interest free loans with no time limit to pay back

I doubt a peer of the realm is telling porkies, but the usual suspects will probably try and fit him for a tinfoil hat :laugh:

Knew it :laugh:

Where do i send his hat ?

;)

Where do i send his hat ?

;)

I don't know Shepp? He's been reported as dead, then some say he's still alive, nobody seems to know? Hardly a surprise is it :whistling:

It's very, very hard to get your head round the scale and enormity of what is being done to western people by the politicians and their mates in corporations.

It's why business is split very firmly on the EU issue.......big corporation want to stay in, most SMEs want out.

• Like 2

I thought it was a pre requisite !!!

In fact they seem rather prone to it when they're accused of disgusting crimes...

The BCC neutral ?? my arse!!! if it was neutral the top dog would not of been suspended for his personnel opinion, they dont like the fact someone has told the truth, so they suspend him to keep his mouth shut.

• Like 2

In fact they seem rather prone to it when they're accused of disgusting crimes...

Its the names involved Shepp's worried about............Even to the point of defending a nonce in a recent thread :whistling:

Its the names involved Shepp's worried about............Even to the point of defending a nonce in a recent thread :whistling:

Names involved ?

Who is this nonce I defended then ?

Sounds like you're really loosing grasp with reality.

Where do i send his hat ? ;)

I don't know Shepp? He's been reported as dead, then some say he's still alive, nobody seems to know? Hardly a surprise is it :whistling:

Tinfoiler, he hasn't been dead for long then?

In fact it's no doubt just another arse twitching conspiracy rumour.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201516/ldhansrd/ldallfiles/peers/lord_hansard_5103_od.html

sasoon, gaitner, greenspan.............All up to their eyes in it, as usual :thumbs:

Defending a nonce might be slightly strong...........But your last post in the janner thread came over like you were relieved he'd died? "i can hear the tinfoil rustling from here" i think it went?

I'm not losing a grip on reality at all Shepp, just not swallowing the false version of reality spoon fed to us, and i'm not alone :thumbs:

• Like 1

Where do i send his hat ? ;)

Tinfoiler, he hasn't been dead for long then?

In fact it's no doubt just another arse twitching conspiracy rumour.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201516/ldhansrd/ldallfiles/peers/lord_hansard_5103_od.html

I said "i don't know, he's been reported as dead, then some say he's still alive" Didn't look any further into it, it had no bearing on what he said did it? I hope he is still alive, he might not be finished spilling the beans yet?

It's simple Cameron wants to stay so we will stay honestly no matter if the votes to leave where 10 million to one we would still stay it's guaranteed we will stay

More than likely true Cushty though by anybody who can be botherd to go and vote and vote out at least you can say in years to come you tried.
I don't believe in voting if everybody stopped voting they would still carry on and do thier thing anyway or maybe realise no one is listening to thier bullshit I'm not part of the voting thing never had an intrest never will

SHUT THE f**k UP THEN!!!!!

You shut the f**k up you silly c**t