Charity Fishing Match Cornwall Sunday August 14Th 2016

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Results:   1st New kid 2nd Arch 3rd Newer Kid Craigy Boy Cup for biggest fish - Gerry Wooden Spoon - Haymin   Pics to follow from the professional Sean C A very cidery time was had by all  

Just the 6hr journey back. To go with the 7hr trip there. The fecking M5 is a sh1t motorway. I feel for Jim and Bob, much farther to travel then me. Some effort to drive all the way from Scotland. Top

Looking forward to this I am, good craic, good food and drink, a bit of fishing and a bit of money raised for charity.   See you all there.

Posted Images

Need some sort of Alcohol Cooling System Bry?

Cheers, D.

its already sorted i have a riend with an ice machine. :yes: i have one large poly box and may be able to borrow something else to keep ice in but i anyone has anything suitable it would be appreciated. at the minute i am running about like a loon trying to get everything sorted plus dig 300 lugworms a day and do 300 crab traps a day so i appologise i i dont put everything up that is done. i have cleared all the pegs and made another 5 so that we can all get round the same lake. when people are here we can have a walk round and decide between us which are best to use. hope i have cleared enough o the ield or tents and vehicles. i have got a small irepit so we can have a bit o a camp ire at night. got some wood but the bloke just up the hill sells logs at £3.50 a bag when mine runs out.

generator is sorted but not got any lights at present but im sure we will manage without i i cant get any. kev has kindly sorted the portaloo to be delivered on riday

I can come over tomorrow afters if you need a lift with anything mate?

Cheers, D.

Really wish i was coming to this one especially after missing the last 2 even just to come over for the crack saturday till sunday but not driving at the minute gonna try my hardest to get to next one so come on arch get your match game on and bring it back to the first venue lol

I'll be down tomorrow, I'm bringing my boy with me I am.

Be some good craic for sure, looking forward to it fair play.

Now that is proper Welsh..... Tidy mun lol

• Like 2

sea conditions may not suit kayaking on saturday [biggish swell predicted] so it may be a shore trip. anyone interested bring a pair o walking boots as i may take you on an adventure.

Perfect Bry, they're on the roof anyway, the kids can have a play on them either tomorrow or sat sometime if we don't fish off them...

I've put in a couple of beach rods and reels and a few spinning rids and reels.... Anyone's welcome to use em for a fish

• Like 2