Charity Fishing Match Cornwall Sunday August 14Th 2016

Well done lads....sounds like another success.

Now Kev.....get this comp a bit further north. You know you love Scotland..?

Looking forward to the photos..??

• Like 1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Results:   1st New kid 2nd Arch 3rd Newer Kid Craigy Boy Cup for biggest fish - Gerry Wooden Spoon - Haymin   Pics to follow from the professional Sean C A very cidery time was had by all  

Just the 6hr journey back. To go with the 7hr trip there. The fecking M5 is a sh1t motorway. I feel for Jim and Bob, much farther to travel then me. Some effort to drive all the way from Scotland. Top

Looking forward to this I am, good craic, good food and drink, a bit of fishing and a bit of money raised for charity.   See you all there.

Posted Images

4th year of the competition and still as much fun as ever. Hopefully we've made a good few quid for the charity.

There was a few new (to me) lads there this year and it was a pleasure to meet each one of them. Every competition feels like a family reunion. Anyone who has considered going but decided against it for whatever reason - give it a go! You'll love it. Everyone is made to feel welcome. Mrs walshie couldn't make last year and was gutted. She's had this year's comp in her diary ever since and had a great couple of days with lots of cwtchs off everyone. She thinks you're all "lovely". Not a word I'd use, but you're all good lads. :thumbs:

Hopefully we can welcome some more lads/lasses/kids to the fold next year.

I don't really want to mention names in case I miss anyone out, but a massive thank you to Bryan for organizing a cracking weekend and making sure no-one wanted for anything. Well done mate.

Buzz, Imani, Celt, Max, Pickle, Jose, Fergie. Thanks for not scrapping.

To everyone else, old mates and new, thanks for making us feel like part of the family. :clapper:

+1

Yet again it was another great weekend, great job by Bry , he had everything covered and it was as good as any of the previous events, also thanks to Dytkos who helped Bry out with the set up etc.

Seans going to be sending me some pics over and I'll get them up.

Saturday morning was brill spinning off the rocks with sandeels we had a few mackerel which were put on the barbie fresh, Johnny grabbed his girls as well as my new nephew Cain "can I sleep in your tent Uncle Kevin"!! lol, both him and Fin were good all weekend and loved being amongst the lads, I think for me and Johnny it was nice having the kids there and they both fished really well too...

I reckon the afternoon on Harlyn sands where we got the kids in the surf on the kayaks was possibly the highlight for me, Johnny's first big dunking off a wave had me cracked up, his face when he surfaced was a picture. But the kids loved it, the sun was burning, the sea was warm and it was a couple of hours of really good fun..

Good to have Geth and Sean come down this year, Sean is completely bitten and was starting to organise next years on the way home!! lol,

Geth's lads were good as gold too, and we'll try and get them going on the coarse gear before next year and the juniors can have a little comp too.

It was also nice to meet gentlemen Gerry, very nice fella and and interesting bloke.

All the normal clan were on good form as always, some effort from Jim as always, he even popped in my Mrs salon on the way through to say hello top man... also massive effort from Bob, thats some jaunt in one hit fair play mate.

I'm not sure on the final total but I think it was up around £1k over the weekend, brilliant going for a group of lads sat around a pond!!

• Like 5

The kayaking was brilliant, my kids loved it but not as much as I did LOL. Kev has been an absolute legend to my boy all weekend, and the girls loving spending the day with us, cheers butt tidy as fair play. ?

Had some craic this weekend, proper belly laughs at times.

• Like 2

Anyone got any pics

Have sent some pictures on to Kev

Phone's knackered Geth, got damp on the Sunday night in the front of the tent... you'll have to email them mate.