• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

A quick response

Jennifer, a manager at a local Lidl store, had the task of hiring someone to fill a job vacancy. After sorting through a stack of CV’s she found four people who were equally qualified. Jennifer decided to call them in together and ask them just one question which was ‘What is the fastest thing you know of’?.

She asked the first man the question and he replied! "A thought, it just pops into your head without warning!"

She asked the second man the question and he replied! ‘A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened.

She asked the third man, again the same question and he replied! ‘When you flip that light switch at my dads farm, way out across the pasture the barn light comes in an instant.

She asked the fourth and final man the same question, He replied ‘diarrhoea’

"What?" Said Jennifer, stunned by the response.

The fourth man then replied ‘You see, the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom. Before I could think, blink, or turn on the light, I already had shit myself!".

• Haha 8
7 hours ago, TheShootingTog said:

2546fee12392706a8ec899f53c9b5f42.jpg.31882e5c1ef4184a1230343543b907b7.jpg

I once got out of paying an extra £160 on an Easyjet flight by taking all the clothes out of the suitcase and putting them on, socks and boxers in my pockets too ? Stripped them off in the plane's bathroom and came out with a pile of folded clothes, to a loud applause ???

• Haha 2