Your Definition Of A Lurcher

Bit of a thread hijacking here but my question is in the same vein..... When does a bullx stop becoming a bullx?

Matt

when there is any else in the cross but bull and sighthound. Bullxgrey/salukixgrey at a push id say is a bullx but a bullxgrey/colliexgrey has bull in it. Not a bullx
A bull cross is bull blood and greyhound blood to me.

Saluki bull grey or whippet bull grey is a lurcher.

Don't suppose it matters what you call them if they work. Lol

i agree with u gaz. But now looking at what he said, saluki is sighthound too. So I suppose it could be looked as a bull x.
I think a bull cross needs a bit more than just a look or sight hound and bull blood ,as without it ,it's just a lurcher.

Got one here at 11 that still loves what she was bred for ,that's what makes a bull cross. Forgive me if I sound as though I don't respect other types , as I do. But there's something about heart (not just in a bull cross)that makes me passionate about lurchers and the right bull cross has it in buckets.

that's true roy, the old dog I just mentioned to gaz did the job as well at 9 as he did at 5. Bullx is almost an attitude aint it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget rolling in fox/badger shit with special attention to collar buckles   Cheers, D.

In my personal current experience there are 2 "types" The first being roughly 23kg bundle of "I'll kill what I can when I can" The second roughly 20kg of "I'll kill what he's killing but make far le

A lurcher a cur of unknown breeding , Usually several crosses that throw a wide spectrum of dogs varying in coat, height and colour and ability. One thing they invariably have in common are owners tha

We know that bosun. They just seem to get singled out, not seen many colliex classes at a show

Yep, i'm all for them all being in the same ring. The only things that should change the class are height and coat type but i can see past these also.

I read that post about designer greengrass lurchers an to me it was unpleasant to read and not my idea of a lurcher, so I was wondering what you people on here could give me your definition of a lurcher please, thank you

head of a snake neck of a drake arch of a bream tail of a rat feet of a cat
  • Like 1

I read that post about designer greengrass lurchers an to me it was unpleasant to read and not my idea of a lurcher, so I was wondering what you people on here could give me your definition of a lurcher please, thank you

head of a snake neck of a drake arch of a bream tail of a rat feet of a cat

Sounds like a Border terrier quote.

Bit of a thread hijacking here but my question is in the same vein..... When does a bullx stop becoming a bullx?

Matt

when there is any else in the cross but bull and sighthound. Bullxgrey/salukixgrey at a push id say is a bullx but a bullxgrey/colliexgrey has bull in it. Not a bullx

i agree with u gaz. But now looking at what he said, saluki is sighthound too. So I suppose it could be looked as a bull x.
Yeh maybe so matey.
will u all stop agreeing with each other. ! That's not how t.h.l works !!
I just want a quiet life these days. Im 27 now, a bit passed all the bickering. Leave that to the boys on Moochers.
a bloke joined other day..said a lad put him in to MOOCHERS as there's a lot lest bitching that on here...he was in for a shock lol
  • Like 1

Matt

Yeh maybe so matey.
I just want a quiet life these days. Im 27 now, a bit passed all the bickering. Leave that to the boys on Moochers.
a bloke joined other day..said a lad put him in to MOOCHERS as there's a lot lest bitching that on here...he was in for a shock lol

Lol. Is it still the same on there?

Matt

Yeh maybe so matey.

I've had about 7 Cans and I'm mad for a row. Might join that site lol

Matt

Yeh maybe so matey.

I've had about 7 Cans and I'm mad for a row. Might join that site lol

Go get em tiger...!

Matt

I think a bull cross needs a bit more than just a look or sight hound and bull blood ,as without it ,it's just a lurcher.

Got one here at 11 that still loves what she was bred for ,that's what makes a bull cross. Forgive me if I sound as though I don't respect other types , as I do. But there's something about heart (not just in a bull cross)that makes me passionate about lurchers and the right bull cross has it in buckets.

didnt mean to look a certain way. I meant looked at as in , if a bull x is bull x sighthound then even if it was saluki x bull it would be a bull x... Not sure if u follow