Swoop And Her Offspring

like ne said max them dogs wernt bred out of any of my lines think it must just be the brindle your looking at paint em a different colour and you wouldnt be thinking that dont no bobs exact breeding maybe somthing there your relating to defo not like swoops pups though atb

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitches bloodlines and the bitch I'm running today  

merlin and eve lines

Good to see plenty of Bedlington Terrier blood in these dogs,without it they would be shite,Saluki & Grey blood pfffft utter pish,Beddy lurchers through & through & you know it ?

Posted Images

my bitch swoop merlin x eve beaney ballyregan bob x imported saluki beaney had a litter sister called sue which was put to bo reble x eve that mating produced sally which was gc bitch i could have bought sally back then but had enough dogs on at the time sally was a real good bitch see her run loads of times always ran well but thats another story

wat u want to no about sally realy its down to the owner of the dog all i would say are good things anyway cos thats all i saw feel free to ask about any of them old dogs ill tell you of another good bitch i watched run week in week out that was class we called her cass i was there [BANNED TEXT] she matched casper and beat him in craigs comp and i saw her run snowey she got beat that day insidently she won craigs cup [BANNED TEXT] bill was pulled out in the final shame that as it would have been a good match

see fettle run once mate organised by john nicholson a 16 dog stake she ran 3 stopped the three none of the other dogs that day wer in the same league as hercant tell you who the other dogs wer that day as i didnt no many lads there think most wer from up your end very good bitch was very impressed the way she run do you no mark and kev max just out of interest i matched them with my bitch bess they wer running paddy at the time

he looks like a merlin bred dog you can tell em a mile off how old would that pic be did you own the dog atb mateO

Over 20 years ago I was given the photo of an old mate from London I believe the dog was bought of M.Drew same lad also got a bitch called tiger of M.D that I saw run a few times.

could of been out of his joe dog think he went to a few bitchs farther to foxy max them lads wer from darlington mark had wolfie and kev had paddy both sound lads i matched kev a couple of times with my red bitch bess i put that bitch to nipper and gave mark a pup

• Like 1

that cass bitch i was talking about was out of dancer x a saluki i think it was called ash she ran a match round ely prickwillow way the man ran 3 with his dog missed all 3 cass run three done em all the match was for a nice few quid they had another dog in the motor my mate asked if they wanted another match double or quits the fella said you aint got another dog though he said this one will do meaning cass cass run her next two stopping them both the other dog missed the two that was two matchs won in one day dead of winter best of hares a few of the runs wer on covney the boys in the no will vouch they take some stopping there fantastic bitch

• Like 4

artic i see that bitch run for two seasons fantastic bitch was sold to the conners lads they put the bitch to charlie im sure she had 5 pups 4 bitchs and a dog they had 2 or three off the bitchs confiscated i see toms bitch run was a desent animal the lads said the others wer unbeliveable anyway they jabed the bitch to come in and bred from her she didnt take my mate brought the bitch back he was in a bit of bother at the time and give the bitch to me i had the old bitch for three years never came back in got canser of the throat and had her pts shame id av loved a pup out of her i think sanky said there was a real good dog in that litter too cant think of its name atb mate

• Like 2

Ash, Royal Jihad iirc was a very good pure, dancer class bitch bet she was somethings too watch on love that type produces some chancy types with endless stamina

Royal jihad (Ajuz x vances girl ) was the sire to Khan Jihad (single pup litter) who appears in Most UK pure lines. Seen a couple of photos of Dancer she looked a very well formed bitch.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Ash, Royal Jihad iirc was a very good pure, dancer class bitch bet she was somethings too watch on love that type produces some chancy types with endless stamina

Royal jihad (Ajuz x vances girl ) was the sire to Khan Jihad (single pup litter) who appears in Most UK pure lines. Seen a couple of photos of Dancer she looked a very well formed bitch.
who was from a single pup litter?