• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitches bloodlines and the bitch I'm running today  

merlin and eve lines

Good to see plenty of Bedlington Terrier blood in these dogs,without it they would be shite,Saluki & Grey blood pfffft utter pish,Beddy lurchers through & through & you know it ?

Posted Images

gary who owned merlin eve and lady should be given a mention without him there wouldnt have been swoop or segull probley the two best producing bitchs of there time also fh bitch bess [BANNED TEXT] put to sam produced fred seagulls farther both bitchs out of eve

never see em run fh said they could do there job thatel do for me i had a dog out of fred and eve and a bitch out of fred and lady i was going to repeat the fred lady mating after gary gave me the old bitch but she never come in season

• Like 1

What a affect a few matings in the past have had, great thread and must of been great times like others have said.

Like some people say this line of dogs has become a type or even a breed of english saluki, they've probably produced some of the gamest, and most determined running dogs on the planet Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 1

never see em run fh said they could do there job thatel do for me i had a dog out of fred and eve and a bitch out of fred and lady i was going to repeat the fred lady mating after gary gave me the old bitch but she never come in season

Fred X eve dog bro to seagull mate? What kinda style did he have? We're stuff bred from eve notably fast? Did lady have pups to any other dogs of the moment?

Did you see Joe or any of his siblings run? Merlin X lilly

the fred x eve dog i brought from gary as a pup he was a cream dog featherd looked like a pure bred he made a real good dog but sufferd a bad injury in his second season i give him to someone as a pet i was thinking about putting back to lady eves litter sister or his farther fred but the old bitch never came in season all the dogs i saw run out of eve wer quick enough swoop rooster bo and toby the dog i just mentiond as i said mate lady went to fred and merlin about this time me and my mate mark thompson had a bitch each out of merlin x lady and i had a bitch fred x lady the merlin x lilly dog joe i saw run 2 or 3 times another decent animal i saw foxy run who was out of joe atb

stow on the wold january in her third season couidnt get a match on the fen had won 8 matchs that season got a call a fella would match me at stow if you dont no stow its big flat feilds with dry stone walls plenty of room there i think the idea was to get me of the fen and on to smaller land were my bitch would struggle anyway me and si stainer turned up met the fella he had a saluki greyhound type dog nice sharp looking animal he said to us that hed stoped eight the week before dead of jan must be some dog anyway we got on the land i run my first stopped it he ran the next missed ball was in my court then to beat him we walked on i ran the next two and stopped them both match won the fella run another missed we ran another three with swoop killed all three 6 on the day he asked for a rematch but the phone never rang the bitch could do her job anywere fields fen much the same as her pups havent been back to stow since

• Like 1

nice country , and some good history brought up on hares coursing and good land ,still lucky to have land about us , but not got the same freedom , eighties ninties was great for hares and dogs , no hassle or little

• Like 1