Swoop And Her Offspring

after swoops litter eve was put to fred thats wer seagull came from i had a dog out of that litter then back to merlin so thats wer that bitch would have come from wat tony s had im pretty sure it was fred then merlin could be the other way round though long time ago now them to mateings defo happend lady also had litters out of fred and merlin about this time

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitches bloodlines and the bitch I'm running today  

merlin and eve lines

Good to see plenty of Bedlington Terrier blood in these dogs,without it they would be shite,Saluki & Grey blood pfffft utter pish,Beddy lurchers through & through & you know it ?

Posted Images

Jeffs son had a bitch from Merlin X eve, named fly mate, she were lined to dels Luke dog, they produced the bitch Rainey, she were lined to GC Joe to produce Titch and Jims belle from the second litter ?? I believe Cindys sire is bred out of titch by MN wolfie (Casper X Ruthie) ??

yea cindys sire was a dog called Fred out of wolfie X titch and her dam was May out of gc's Joe X gyp

Jeffs son had a bitch from Merlin X eve, named fly mate, she were lined to dels Luke dog, they produced the bitch Rainey, she were lined to GC Joe to produce Titch and Jims belle from the second litter ?? I believe Cindys sire is bred out of titch by MN wolfie (Casper X Ruthie) ??

yea cindys sire was a dog called Fred out of wolfie X titch and her dam was May out of gc's Joe X gyp
quality breeding, she's produced some nice stock mate ??

jims bell was the mother to my mates bitch molly she was bell x barney proper bitch molly was he put her to benji and produced digger saw molly run week in week out for three seasons hardly missed a hare

Seen a pick of digger on here he looked very well kept. Is old benji still alive?

jims bell was the mother to my mates bitch molly she was bell x barney proper bitch molly was he put her to benji and produced digger saw molly run week in week out for three seasons hardly missed a hare

Seen a pick of digger on here he looked very well kept. Is old benji still alive?
no mate unfortunately benji had to be pts last year, think he was the last one left from his litter