What Cross?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saluki/bull/grey

Saluki x grey predominantly but it'd say it gets its colour from somethings else

Hes not bad mate, still work to be done, friendly hound thats for sure! hit 26tts, cant see him getting any taller  

Collie, Whippet, Grey.

........Or.

http://www.wisdompanel.co.uk/

Those tests are complete bollocks I'm afraid. Seen results for purebred pups with well documented pedigrees come back as a mixes of 10 different breeds, some of them seriously rare and unlikely to ever end up in a cross breed.

Just a way to fleece "fur mommies" of their hard earned because they need to know exactly what's in their rescue dog.

• Like 1

Collie, Whippet, Grey.

........Or.

http://www.wisdompanel.co.uk/

Those tests are complete bollocks I'm afraid. Seen results for purebred pups with well documented pedigrees come back as a mixes of 10 different breeds, some of them seriously rare and unlikely to ever end up in a cross breed.

Just a way to fleece "fur mommies" of their hard earned because they need to know exactly what's in their rescue dog.

Oh, ok then.

• 3 months later...

Photo from the other day:

IMG_1572.jpg

Seems to have a dodgey stomach, was given raw chicken and went off food and water altogether for a few days, had to force him to take spoons of water.. Turns out hes has this problem before, gastroenteritis.

My other two had eaten the same stuff with no problems. After a while of getting him used to gain 28, he was doing well, put on other 3kg and streched to 26tts, he was starting to get the odd rabbit leg etc before the stomach problem.. Vet was trying to get me to buy some special digestive food from now on, ive put him back onto the gain 28 and hes doing well again, will probably keep him on that only to ovoid any future problem, if anyones had similar problems, would be good to hear what you done??

Edited by Joe1888

thought id get opinions, what cross do you think he is:

IMG_1282_zpshgvnshhn.jpg

IMG_1284_zpscchp8g4w.jpg

That is an absolute ringer for my pup out of Haymins litter.

Are they all still accounted for Jim?

She's grey X bull to grey/sal/whip