Wellcome To The Dales Lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOME YEARS BACK AT GRANT TOWN ON SPEY,,,WE TOOK A HIRE MOTOR THERE 3 SLASH TYES AND A GREAT SCRATCH DOWN IT, AND THE POLICE UP THE ROAD WAITING FOR US TO GET BACK TO THE MOTOR,,,,IT WAS DEFFO THE HILL

My money's on Caine Dingle   Shitty thing to happen tho . Bet the landowner won't be to pleased either

Mixedgrill said He was told Neil cooney done it but he could be lying

then stay off me ground ive add that ground from a kid,,lol only joking no need at the end of the day thats brits for you they should be at war with all this shit what come,S in the UK and taking over our country not taking a handfull of bunnys me bloods boiling so i will end there,, :censored:

• Like 1

lol i will stat away from them bloody dales,,to be honest iff you are up to no good,HAS IN A BIT OF RABBITING] FAIR ENOUGH IFF SOME ONE GETS THE LAW AND GET A FINE NOT GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT ONE LITTLE BIT,, BUT TO SMASH SOME ONES MOTOR UP,, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A ENGLISH MAN DOING THIS TO ANOTHER ENGLISH MAN,,,ITS LOW /SCUM SHITTY WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 3

SOME YEARS BACK AT GRANT TOWN ON SPEY,,,WE TOOK A HIRE MOTOR THERE 3 SLASH TYES AND A GREAT SCRATCH DOWN IT, AND THE POLICE UP THE ROAD WAITING FOR US TO GET BACK TO THE MOTOR,,,,IT WAS DEFFO THE HILL KEEPERS,,,COPS WANTED NOWT TO DO WITH IT,,,SOME YEARS AFTER FRANK LAW THE HEAD KEEPER AND IS UNDER KEEPER JORDIE DAY,,,, ADD A BIG FALL OUT ONE OF THEM WAS TAKING DEER HAS A SIDE LINE IN A BIG WAY,,,IT WENT TO THE SHERIF IN INVERNESS,,, THEY WAS CHUCKING SHIT AT EACH OTHER,,,AND WHAT COME OUT,,,HE GRASSED IS MATE UP FOR DOING OUR MOTOR,, A PAIR OF NO GOOD WANKER,,LOL

• Like 4

Feck it, it could of been worse back up at the end of the week :thumbs:

Heard of motors being done down here if you displayed a basc sticker in your window, so we stuck WWF stickers in ours that's world wildlife fund nothing to do with wrestling lol

trev mate could have been completely random and your car was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

Don't let the b*****ds get you down

Some bag you got there mate keep up the good work

• Like 1