Duck House

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recon the first thing that should be asked is........... are you sure there ducks?..

He sent me this pic of the "ducks"    

you fukcing dopey stupid townie twat .... Wild ducks will not go inside a duck house to nest ... If you really want to go all David Attenborough get an old car tyre attach it to a bit of treated marin

I think walshie makes these threads on purpose lol

Just wait till I ask my question about grapes later. :laugh:

The rumours you've heard are true - wine IS made out of grapes

:laugh:

Saved you making a whole other thread :thumbs:

• Like 1

You lot could have had a right show going if you confirmed what walshie thought rather than correcting him. In 6 mnths we would have got how can I make the ducks use the house and set him up to do all manner of thinhs

Lure them in with hoisin sauce

You lot could have had a right show going if you confirmed what walshie thought rather than correcting him. In 6 mnths we would have got how can I make the ducks use the house and set him up to do all manner of thinhs

It's not a case of correcting me mate. It's a case of answering a question I asked. Unlike certain people on here I don't know everything, so what better place to ask about country ways than on here? I have had some decent responses and as per usual, the comedians who google their response and then make out they knew it all along.

You thought of getting some domestic laying ducks Walshie.little duck house on the side of the pond and lock them in every night.

We had about 9 I think it was a few years ago. Dug a little pond and they were great lived amongst the chickens we had.

Only counted 8. 1 night while getting them in. Looked behind the duck house and 1 was sitting on 6 eggs so left her be

A few weeks later they all hatched.

I did have about 6ft of chicken mesh all round the bottom of our big garden to stop the fox getting in though.

The wife does a lot of baking and the duck eggs were great for that.

• Like 1

You thought of getting some domestic laying ducks Walshie.little duck house on the side of the pond and lock them in every night.

We had about 9 I think it was a few years ago. Dug a little pond and they were great lived amongst the chickens we had.

Only counted 8. 1 night while getting them in. Looked behind the duck house and 1 was sitting on 6 eggs so left her be

A few weeks later they all hatched.

I did have about 6ft of chicken mesh all round the bottom of our big garden to stop the fox getting in though.

The wife does a lot of baking and the duck eggs were great for that.

Yeah, probably one day mate. Until then, I was just wondering if I could do anything to help my visitors.