• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a good honest scrap that was it was a shame he missed the count as he now has a stoppage on his record as opposed to a decision loss but it was a very entertaining fight fought in great spirit be

I think winning Olympic gold was always gonna put him in the lime light mate, no avoiding it I'm afraid

Look at Audley Harrison mate...   I've a feeling there's a bit more about Joshua though, some people are decrying his performance against Whyte, but I thought that was exactly the sort of fight he

...King and

Come to think of it. Has anybody seen clay and Ali in the same room?

Fuk me King has got a side kick ...THL s chuckle brothers

Chcukcle brothers would have spotted it was a wind up quicker than you san

Aye King had me hook line and sinker ...you must be the brains of the double act Rusty

Defiantly two different people onewas Christian and the other Muslim infact Ali was due to face clay but it strangely never happened I think personally clay was ducking Ali

Reckon clay had the beating of ali as well. He was never the same after balboa beat him though

That's it mate that done his confidence in badly but look at balboa now wouldn't believe he got as far as he did

If aj started drinking a few rocky drinks. (Egg and milk) he would be a much better fighter.

Well that's the difference between these fighters of date to the old ones they where bred differently look at balboa training like beating a pig carcass and chasing chickens compared to ajs technical stuff balboa would wipe the floor with aj inside half a round

I totally agree mate. Remember rocky carrying half a lamp post through the snow in Russia.

The stance he had I'm sure he was egg bound.

Maybe aj should buy half a lamp post.

I'm sure gnasher has contacts with people on the inside.

Of the local council building yard.

I totally agree mate. Remember rocky carrying half a lamp post through the snow in Russia.

The stance he had I'm sure he was egg bound.

Maybe aj should buy half a lamp post.

I'm sure gnasher has contacts with people on the inside.

Of the local council building yard.

He was egg bound ur came out s few years later big story/investigation by the sun newspaper they had that c**t from country file doing the investigation aswell mate

I heard gnash trains his fighters using not half posts but full posts maybe that's where there going wrong they are over doing it big time ?

• Like 1

so who did you have your eye on the other night gnash do you still sponsor boxers ? any future tips who i should put a few sheckles on lol don't you think aj is to much like bruno robotic i no you rate bruno but aj has to be better than that to win the world championship

I wouldnt say sponsor is the right word Peter....i know how hard it is to be a young pro people tend to think its a glamourous life where you train,fight then have an interview before driving home in a flash car but the reality is the life of a young fighter is a terribly lonely existence full of worry and doubt.....most pros still have to do a day job as they simply dont earn enough when they first come into the pro game but still have all the expenses of travel/diet/time off work etc....can any young fighter really dedicate themself in the right way when he,s doing 8 - 5 in a sausage factory !......dont get me wrong im not Mother Theresa theres a small percentage of a fighters career earnings coming back so it works for everyone and keeps me interested....its not just me plenty of people invest in fighters ....any tips....yes dont bet :D

Frank was a completely different type of fighter to Joshua the fact they are both good physical specimens is where the comparison ends.....Joshua can be a nasty street kid he has that spite in his locker whereas duking it out in a slugfest never came natural to Frank he was predictable in his movements and kept things simple......simple but very effective.....and he had a great desire and determination to succeed............Joshua is a powerful young man who hits hard and correctly......beyond that who knows at this stage.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Haha feel bad was a good thread wasted. Back to the original topic who yous think joshua should get next . Think it's April he's due back in the ring. I reckon chisora is a gd step up for him

Chisora's just signed to fight Pulev so he's out the equation...Takam or Jennings maybe??...would still like to see him in with Parker...two up and coming prospects

Haha feel bad was a good thread wasted. Back to the original topic who yous think joshua should get next . Think it's April he's due back in the ring. I reckon chisora is a gd step up for him

Chisora's just signed to fight Pulev so he's out the equation...Takam or Jennings maybe??...would still like to see him in with Parker...two up and coming prospects

Chisora also said he got no intrest fighting aj yet did you see his beef with Dillian Whyte that would be a good fight I reckon

Whyte reminds me of a young Chisora...id fancy Whyte to beat him...thought Chisora was a sideways move for Joshua to be honest...think A.J would of stopped him...no way would a Joshua-v-Chisora fight of been pay per view worthy...thought they would of taken him the British Euro title route...but Charles Martin looks so piss poor maybe they going the IBF route...thats maybe achievable for Joshua...but i still belive when he steps up to the likes of Ortiz, Povetkin, Haye, Klitschko and Fury he will get stopped...just my opinion

Whyte reminds me of a young Chisora...id fancy Whyte to beat him...thought Chisora was a sideways move for Joshua to be honest...think A.J would of stopped him...no way would a Joshua-v-Chisora fight of been pay per view worthy...thought they would of taken him the British Euro title route...but Charles Martin looks so piss poor maybe they going the IBF route...thats maybe achievable for Joshua...but i still belive when he steps up to the likes of Ortiz, Povetkin, Haye, Klitschko and Fury he will get stopped...just my opinion

That's the problem if he goes the ibf route and wins he's got those guy after him
I'm sure aj is confident in himself he can beat all challenges it will be his management (Eddie Hearn) who will have thier doubts if they can nick the ibf then fair play but that belt should have never been Tauren away from its rightful owner without any good reason like it was Edited by CushtyJook