Living In Your Jim-Jams......

Read this in the paper today. No need for it even early in the am . all I have ever wore to bed is pants or footy shorts.

My best friend is a electrician and they do a lot of council jobs and works in shithole estates . he says when they have break in the van you can see loads of people in their pjs on the doorstep having a smoke or walking across the street with their cuppa visiting neighbours in their pjs .

My pet hate with my mrs is on Saturdays she comes downstairs in her pyjamas. My view point is if your in your pjs your setting your stall out for doing fuckall at the start of the day. Get proper clothes on and grow up for fucks sake

• Like 2

Read this in the paper today. No need for it even early in the am . all I have ever wore to bed is pants or footy shorts.

My best friend is a electrician and they do a lot of council jobs and works in shithole estates . he says when they have break in the van you can see loads of people in their pjs on the doorstep having a smoke or walking across the street with their cuppa visiting neighbours in their pjs .

My pet hate with my mrs is on Saturdays she comes downstairs in her pyjamas. My view point is if your in your pjs your setting your stall out for doing fuckall at the start of the day. Get proper clothes on and grow up for fucks sake

especially if you filled her with the fat the night before too

There's a manky mare keeps horses in the field opposite me, comes down and attends to her horses in her pj's.

Seems quite normal now, another slip in decency and personal hygiene.

i do that, but the stables and land are my own backyard and i only do it when im sick or all of my clothes are in the wash :laugh:

especially if you filled her with the fat the night before too

No walking for days after I'm done with her

• Like 1

When i was a lollypop lady I used to see the same parents drop there kids off in there dressing gown's & cheapo ugg boots with manky pj bottoms tucked in them ..... that was at least 15 yrs ago so its not a new trend tbh.......

I kind of lien it to my mother running to the shop in her rollers & headscarf in the 70's for 10 park drive :laugh:

• Like 1

There's a manky mare keeps horses in the field opposite me, comes down and attends to her horses in her pj's.

Seems quite normal now, another slip in decency and personal hygiene.

and she will probably stay in them all day then go to bed in them, and the same for days,
minge like sticking yer tongue on a square battery, have to kick the crust off it before ya go near, Ming rats, they're the Facebook Jeremy Kyle generation

'Minge like sticking your tongue on a square battery' quality phrase! Will be reusing that!

• Like 1

When i was a lollypop lady I used to see the same parents drop there kids off in there dressing gown's & cheapo ugg boots with manky pj bottoms tucked in them ..... that was at least 15 yrs ago so its not a new trend tbh.......

I kind of lien it to my mother running to the shop in her rollers & headscarf in the 70's for 10 park drive :laugh:

used to see then yrs ago too, always remember the oul dolls scrubbing their front steps with the pinofores on